• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost-Warehouse down?

No i stated correctly , Roughtly 4 hours before the servers ready i said ill contact our clients with the new nameservers to minimize downtime , How is that giving false hope ?
Maybe you shouldn't capitalise after a comma then ;) I read it as "Roughly 4 hours before the servers are back up in order for you to change the namservers on domains".

So when is tonight? Aus time, GMT or US time?

Gmt , Layered tech stated it would take between 24-72 hours but usually in the first time-band so 24 hours will be roughly 11pm tonight and it is now 10am

Alright so by the sounds of it the servers will be ready by tomorow afternoon, It's currently .22 PM here where i am so some time during the night if i am correct.

We are now back up , All customers will have there accounts set back up , Either pm me on here when you read this or i will email you

Sorry for the downtime folks

Webhost-warehouse

Good to see the server is back up, Just wondering weather the server linked with leeshost is up or wha is happening there? Also don't forget to get my v8torque account set up :)

Yeah i emailed you about it , You will be on webhost-warehouse server this time
If you didn't get my email please pm me

Domain
Password
Email
Usernam

Is there any infromation of what is happening with leeshost?

Also i am having a few problemes so far, When i have gone to change my password i am getting the following error.
Code:
Your password could not be changed because the new password is it is based on a dictionary word, please try again!
And also when i open the cpanel straight up the following errors also come up
Code:
[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]

Leeshost is a client of ours , when he is back he will have his account setup.

Secondly , your password is too simple and may be based on a dictionary word as it suggests , Try using passwords with a mixture of letters and numbers eg : j1o2r3d4a5n6

Lastly we will get onto that for you now richoex

Leeshost is a client of ours , when he is back he will have his account setup.

Secondly , your password is too simple and may be based on a dictionary word as it suggests , Try using passwords with a mixture of letters and numbers eg : j1o2r3d4a5n6

Lastly we will get onto that for you now richoex

I get the same error in Cpanel aswell

and also the problem that the things I upload to the FTP wont show in browser.... :S

Jordano is doing the best he can so the new servers can be realeased to customers , the errors you got are normal cpanel errors when you use normal words from english dictionary , as he said try replacing something or merging more words together ... This is just an precaution to increase the security of your files and account !

Hey there , layered tech know about this and are doing a full os reboot tonight , this is why the cpanel is going crazy , I am producing a letter for my clients to be sent out every now and again to keep them updated

Thanks for keeeping us updated :) I was startiung to woder why the server was offline again.``````````````````

Back