• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost-Warehouse down?

Richoex

Just wondering if anyone knows what is happening with webhost-warehouse? I asked the owner the other day on friday and he said they were adding a firewall and said it would only be a few hours, The it's now sunday night and that was on friday night :S

Thanks for the link Jan :) This is becoming more than a joke for me, This is about my 3rd or 4th host and it's all going wrong once again :(

alot of the times it isnt the end hosts fult but datacenter/server issues
Thats why its your4th host... yes some are bad but EVERYhost has issues you will NEVER have 100% uptime for ever even if you buy your own server trust me :)

We have ordered our new servers , which will be installed in the next 24 hours maybe less , We are providing our paid customers with 3 months free hosting with us and our free clients 2gb extra bandwith and space every month as a thankyou for sticking with us throughout this difficult and sickening time

Alright thanks for the information mate, Will this mean we will have to re-upload any files we had on our account or will they be still there?

Thanks

Sadly yeah , Stephen the owner of freshhost has terminated all servers when he left here is the email i got from his old staff
--------------------------------------
I have got into the support portal on LT, and I have found that he has
cancelled ALL servers on his account, including yours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---- Andrew Whyman FreshHost Chief
Administrator --------------------------------------------------------------
------------------ www.freshhost.net

Might pay to stick to buying servers direct from now on eh? its allways better to go straight to the datacenter than a middle man ;)

Sounds like Stephen did not really car about the people on the servers he had, Whichs means we have to start from bare scratch again :(

Yeah , We have gone straight direct to the company and ordered them ourselves. Stephen has canceled his phone too , and when i phoned the offices and asked if freshhost were there they told us he had left.

I dont mind forking out for these servers now as im trying to concentrate on keeping my customers happy , So a bit of money is nothing compared to happy customers , Also going direct is quite a bit cheaper

Yeah , As you probarly agree during your time with us you never had Much downtime atall and same could be said about from when we started.

The servers we are buying are actually better than the last ones , so fingers crossed it will be up soon as they said 24 hours

Alright thanks for the information Jordano, Will we be contacted via email when our accounts are re opened on the new server or will we have to contact you?

We will contact you , Roughly 4 hours before the servers are back up in order for you to change the namservers on domains

The new ones will be ns1.webhost-warehouse.com & ns2.webhost-warehouse.com

No i stated correctly , Roughtly 4 hours before the servers ready i said ill contact our clients with the new nameservers to minimize downtime , How is that giving false hope ?

Back