• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

I will work further on the flash - it was far from finished anyway.

As for a payment - they can paypal me chris@3cd.net

Is there a email address I can use to contact you if you prefer to keep discussions of this board ? or I can setup a board to discuss.

Don't worry I will add the images asked for, and then do the changes - that flash was just an initial idea to get feedback from :D.

Last edited:
Expect to see something from me within the new 2 or 3 days.

Is there anyother ways to catch their attention other than flash or javascript? It's times like these knowing flash probably wouldn't be a bad idea :rolleyes:

Hopefully you should hear from me soon.

Got this one..

Hey dude, i will do this design for you....just give me 2-3 days please, irll try to do it within 48hrs......:)

Many of these designs are looking really good. Personally I am partial to shockwave and the javascript effects so long as they arent the annoying ones. My position in this part of the deal is that I am just the broker. They want a redesign, I get it done for them. I dont make the decision on which design they choose.

Tomorrow $100 will be posted to several PayPal accounts. Thos who have submitted a design to me, but not a paypal account will need to pm their paypal info to me by noon tomorrow (Sept 1st Central Time) because that or a little after is when they will send payment. If you dont have a design subitted to me by then, you miss out on the initial $100.....but you can still try for the job. It's possible they may decide to post another $100 or so to submitted designs later. I just pass it on to you as I get the info.

The designs are looking good though, I havent seen a bad one yet. I'm glad I'm not the one to have to decide between them...LOL

Only the ones who choose to post them in public themselves like pro5ject has done. I dont want to lose good designers for posting something in public that they didnt want posted.

hi webdude,
I've sent you another pm, the link works now. I'm sorry it didn't before, but for some reason it didn't upload to the public directory. It's all fixed now though :D

Also, if you like my design, I could get the html version of it up and runnning within a few days.

I really hope you like it as I have spent ages doing it.

Thanks,

Steve

Oh yeh, and my paypal user is auchs_ebt@hotmail.com, but if I win, is it possible to be sent by check? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Webdude
Only the ones who choose to post them in public themselves like pro5ject has done. I dont want to lose good designers for posting something in public that they didnt want posted.

It would be nice to see everyones entrie/s - so you know who / what your up against.

If anyone wants to join in and be public with their designs, go ahead, and let us see :D .

Those of you who posted demos in time have been paypal'd $100 each. At least I think it's $100. Please let me know either here or via pm that you have recieved.

Last edited:
Looks good imho pro5ject, but with the menu at the top, once you remove your mouse from it, is it supposed to stay open?

Originally posted by Webdude
Those of you who posted demos in time have been paypal'd $100 each. At least I think it's $100. Please let me know either here or via pm that you have recieved.

Recieved $100 , thankyou.

Hey proj5ect, wish you had this sort of motivation for babyspage. Anywho, Just to let you know, proj5ect sure is using a lot of deprecated HTML. In about 2 years that HTML will be useless :D just to give you a heads up proj5ect.

I havent forgotten about this, just been a bit sidetracked. Several people have emailed me links to their designs. I will let these guys see all the designs this sunday, and see if they are ready to make a decision. So finish up any top offs you want on them, and get ready to see who gets it.

For those of you who "dont" get this one, I have about 25 more coming up as I have been told. There's more than enough work for everyone. Each website will pay $1,000. Each one will initially pay $100 for the first 4 designs they like.

I've just been so busy I havent had time to even eat, so stick with me here.. I still have to get back to those who have emailed me their designs too..

Final decision comes this week. They said it's a hard choice, and would like me to make the decision. I told them no, I wont do that. So.....

They would like to see some updates at the current locations. Onc thing they want is an ER helicopter with their company name on it....whether it be in action (flash) or not. I like flash, but I didnt tell them that. I wont sway them in any way. It's completely on them, I just present the designs to them.

Is there a short-list?
do we have re-submit the design after the changes are made?
is there a second deadline?

with regards to the helicopter, is there one provided? for some designers, stock photography cost $$$ (unless they have some bought already) or copyright allows free use but prevents alternation.

Here's my final update which includes the helicopter moving a little flash intro (the helicopter flash intro part would only be on the opening page, the main flash flash part would be the only bit on the rest of the pages). If you don't like the helicopter though, I can always get rid of it ;) It also includes a preloader for all the slow internet connections out there :D

You will also realise that none of the buttons do anything, don't worry though, that's becasue I havn't made them do anything on purpose.

The url is http://www.oxydesigns.com/21st/index.htm

Also, (for everyone else) I chose to do the Innovative weaponry page so you would know what to expect.

I hope you like it :D

Thanks,

Steve

Back