• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

Webdude

NLC
Ok folks..... I need a designer for a website. Nothing concrete, but this is in discussion. If this deal works out, it includes a new web desig for these people. Of course, I'm too good to do such lowly work (meaning my web design skills are crap now..LOL). Here's the deal....show me your best replica of this site...

http://tfctcorp.com/ with excellent improvements. If I get the deal, I will choose the design I like best. If I choose your design, I will pay you $1,000 to redo this whole site for me.

Get to cracking people, I dont have forever!

wow! $1000! r u serious? that's pritty sweet!

so let me get this straight. you want someone to do a new design for that site, show you, and if and only if you like it you will buy it. is that right?

Expect a design from me shortly - what is the expected time scale up until the deal is confirmed approx ?

Can you give me any examples of sites or styles of sites that you would like the redesigned site to look like ??

I dont know how large or small the new design will need to be. However, it's expected to be an excellent design. Even some flash if possible.

Yes, $1000. I would pay $250 up front to the one I like best, and then $750 upon completion. There are also certain things that will need to be added (but not on your demo), such as certain government documentation (will give links to them) and such.

I dont want templates, I want a full blown redesign of the entrance page. Actually I wont be the one choosing, another guy will choose which design to go with in the deal.

Is at all possible to have a zip uploaded of photos we are able to use (i see alot in use on the site, but to small to do anything with really), and logo/s ?

Use the ones from the site if you need to. I just got the go-ahead on it. The deal is done, redesign is approved. Read up what the site is all about, what the company is, all that stuff. I want something unique, and totally different than what you see there now.

$1,000 bucks dude. That's a lot of party money :p

Let me change that, approval to build & show redesigns is approved....meaning no copyright issues for doing this. I have the company's approval on it. They are waiting to see what anyone comes up with....

Last edited:
Just so you all know, there are three more sites to be done also....all paying $1,000 each. If your the best, that's a potential of $4,000 total....unless I get more sites wanting work done.

Just to explain a little, web design is only a part of the package I am doing for these sites. $1000 is just the bit I offer to do the designs themselves. I hope you people are taking this serious. I offer the good price because I want great work that will impress my clients.

To let you know what I am doing - http://3cd.net/21st
I am still working on it alot - maybe 2 - 3 more days and it will be ready.

I am very keen to win this project - hence why I have spent alot of time on it - espcially the nav - as I felt it played a very important part on this site.

let me know what you think.

Chris

kabatak, it's not a contest. It's a bid. Except instead of bidding price, you show what you can do.

pro5ject, that looks good. A little dark which is ok, but makes it hard to read wording, but I know you arent to completion yet either. I do like the nav though. I am sending it to the decision maker as a pre-review.

Just as a side note, these big companies like this really dont know computers and internet since that isnt their section of technology. Having kewl javascript, macromedia, and such will go a long ways with them.

i mean when does the bidding end? or there is no specific time, that once you like the design, you will close the bidding and accept the winning design at once w/o seeing any other more entries?

I'd say you have at least a month. Just keep me updated. You can PM me here with updates.

---- For anyone who may not know me. I dont steal designs, can be trusted to pay when and what I say I will.....and am most certainly good for the money. Feel free to ask any here who know me well enough.

Originally posted by Webdude
Having kewl javascript, macromedia, and such will go a long ways with them.

Expect some sort of flash animation in there from me, eventually.

By the way do they have a logo I can use, or not - maybe looking for one to be designed ?

Looks good so far. Just a few minor adjustments. Slow down the ship, it looks like it's in a drag race. Also, on Dennis' computer (the decision maker) it and the soldier look like they are jumping, though it looks like flashing on mine.

Also, there also needs to be a guy in a chemical suit, and a cop. They make the small parts in pistols, and just sold 10,000 pistols to LAPD (or one of the cities, dont remember) and are now in dealings with Chicago. Since they work around oil and chemical spills, they need a guy in a HazMat or chemical suit. That's just the feedback I have gotten so far from him. Otherwise, he's liking it.

Oh, and a few things I noted. Be sure you get a better looking soldeir, not one from cs. They wouldnt know that, maybe, but others like myself would. The "21st" that is spinning. Maybe have it spin about 5 times and then stop and then maybe shrink to veiwable size next to the scrolling picture on the left so it's not distracting to anyone who is reading the paragraphs.

Last edited:
Ok, I just got this from them. They have decided to send the first 4 qualifying sites $100 each as a show of good faith. They just need to know how and where you want it sent.

AT this point pro5ject, you're the only one at that point. They can send by mail, paypal, whatever. They dont really know paypal, but I can walk them through it if you have a paypal account.

The reason they are doing this is because I told them I dont think people here are taking it serious since not many people are out working on it.

Back