• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

Originally posted by Ryan_man
waloxspace.... that is darn close to pro5ject's design. Darn close.
My god i cannot beleive you said that. They are sortof (very very remotely) similar, but not "Darn Close" as you put it. They are nowhere near and im sure pro5ject would agree.

thanks ryan_man

Re: eh

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ProDesigns
Im sure he didnt mean "the look" but the standard of quality.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dito

Last edited:
Ok, we have a decision. Please keep in mind that it's only these people who made this decision, and different companies like different things.

While I myself enjoy flash pages, many people dont. I explained to the guys at 21st that a lot of people are still on slower connections, and that flash may or may not be the best choice for their viewers.

They have liked all the designs, but especially Pro5ject's. So pro5ject, you need to email me with all your info, real name, addy, etc.

For the rest of you, go ahead and keep those designs up. As I get to these other companies, you can retrofit those designs to work for them too. So dont delete them.

Ok, I will give one more day. I had forgotten I said that. That's what the people told me also.. Guess I need to remind them...LOL

Ok, I added it. Yes, I did miss yours. As busy as I have been lately on so many projects, I miss a few things here and there.

Hey

Hello there webdude, my design is now in the coding stages, i am around 85% complete of my design until i can show you, if you please bear with me....i reckon i will have it done in 5 hours or so as i have to do something now.......i hope that is ok! If you really really need to make a decision please please reply here and i will upload a image of the design so u can at least take mine into account.

Regards ProDesigns.

omg no!

LMFAO...ive worked my --- off for this entire night lol! but thats a relief......im preety pleased with my design so far, hummm

Back