• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We don't have a World Cup thread? What is this?

wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's sport on TV, only good for those people who are too lazy to play the sport, they'd rather watch it on TV...

I say, BORING! I wouldn't stay up like all night just to watch people kick a ball around.
FYI: I used to play soccer for my school, and during my lunch breaks, Loved soccer, after playing soccer I started to teach myself how to just keep the ball up in the air, and then, I started coaching a children's indoor soccer team, we never lost a match.

I like soccer, but I don't like watching it on TV. I would prefer to play it ^_^

Well then, now that you've insulted literally BILLIONS of people who do like watching soccer, is there anything else you'd like to say?

Well then, now that you've insulted literally BILLIONS of people who do like watching soccer, is there anything else you'd like to say?

lol'd.

Nah I agree, I would rather play it, its kinda boring to watch but I used to play it at school, was in division 1 teams all through out school (When I played), in one of the strongest teams around our state :p, I played midfield and used to be psycho they tried putting me in other places but I didn't care where I was I just ran to the ball and took it off ppl, thats why I ended up in midfield, was such a good runner, did alot of running events too.
That is all before I started smoking and doing drugs/drinking.
After that I never played, dam high school and peer pressure

Thx for the feedback hun.

If you take that as an insult, then I'm sorry. :cry2:

As I said, I prefer to play it not watch it. Nor do I understand why people would want to sit in front of a TV or PC to watch someone else having fun, when they can do it themselves. :fangel:

Oh and I would like to say something else ^_^
Go spend $10 to buy a soccer ball, and kick it around rather then $200 for an electricity bill, and all the money for booze, and snacks :p I <3 you Blank Verse :)

Back