• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

we are looking for co-operation or huge reseller plan

kolesnyk

Hello,

i´m from Czech republic and i have a few questions about co-operation or Reseller.
Can you help me or advise? I´m sorry for my small english.

We want offer a web hosting in Czech republic. But we have not a lot of money for start our own solutions (servers, conectivity etc.).
We are looking for a co-operation with hosting firm based in West Europe (UK, Germany etc.). We need control panel multi-language. Or we can translate control panel to Czech lang.

We are looking for co-operation or white label reseller. We need for our user minimum 2GB webspace (per user / per account) and ideal 100-150 GB data transfer per month per user with chance hosted more than one domain name per user account.

We have over 3 000 client and all speak czech. Without control panel with chance change language it´s a problem.

When we find someone firm who can co-operate with use - we can lead more than 10 000 user (per year ?). We can set up non stop tech. support in czech language, invoices, advertising, registering domain name etc.

Please make a suggestion or approximately price per month

With best regards

Oleg Kolesnyk
CEO - ArtySite group (tm)

e-mail: kolesnyk@artysite.net
www.artysite.net

when as reseller a can pay 100-260 USD / month per each reseller account that can have 300+ users

OR

profit for me 65-80 USD (i must pay our tech. support, advertising and tax too) per user (but in Czech republic we must offer more than 2GB web space, 100GB per user per month and more than 1 domain per user account and of course very good uptime)

when we can offer this product in Czech rep. we can lead much more users than 3000.

when you have another question, please, contact me via e-mail or can i contact you via e-mail ?

For something that large it would be best to use a Dedicated Server. That way your site will run faster :)

yes, of course. but we have not a lot of money for big start-up hosting company and we want start at small - from reseller (that can host per first tree month 300+ users). I thnik we will a fast grow when we can offer a best hosting

yes, of course. but we have not a lot of money for big start-up hosting company and we want start at small - from reseller (that can host per first tree month 300+ users). I thnik we will a fast grow when we can offer a best hosting

300 users at 2GB each is 600GB. Which is well above a reseller already. Even for your initial *small* start, you will need a dedicated server. Plus 300 users at 100GB bandwidth, is 30,000GB bandwidth, basiclly, a whole 100mbps connection.

You need to up your budget to $1,200+ per month.

Last edited:
300 users at 2GB each is 600GB. Which is well above a reseller already. Even for your initial *small* start, you will need a dedicated server. Plus 300 users at 100GB bandwidth, is 30,000GB bandwidth, basiclly, a whole 100mbps connection.

You need to up your budget to $1,200+ per month.

approximately one user send/receive max. 8 GB/day

When we offer 2GB per account - its a limit... approximately each user have a 200-700MB per web site (web designer site, photo gallery, company web etc.)

this price is interesting

www.TFBHosting.biz let me know if your intrested in us.

You would need dedicated server for what you need. my biggest server is 100GB space, and 1750GB bandwith for $140.00 each. Heres the specs for it.
Large Dedicated Server
----------------------
• 100GB Space
• 1750GB Bandwith
• 2000 MHz
• 14GB Ram
• Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm)
• Unlimited Subdomains
• Unlimited FTP Accounts
• Unlimited Database
• Unlimited Add-ons
• Unlimited Domains
• Setup $10.00
• cPanel 11/WHM
• CentOS 4.x
• Fedora 4
• Fedora 5
----------------------
Prices
Monthly: $140.00
Yearly: $1680.00

Last edited by a moderator:
We at Fleener Web Hosting and Reseller center, can work with you on your case. Best advice to start small plans, once you grow larger, you can either update your plan with us or get your own Dedicated Servers. Please check us out HERE and click on "Become Reseller" tab.

How is he breaking the rules?

Originally Posted by Jan
When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

For instance, if someone asks, "Which webhosts offer 12 gigs of traffic?" If you offer such a package you may respond only if you describe what you offer in the format described above. Simply saying "we offer what you want, visit our site" is not allowed.

I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreting this somehow. :)

Back