• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning

GabbixSolutions

Hi all guys,

Just thought I should let you know.

Today I received an order from a guy who's located in China. 'His' name is ROBERT MERN LAU.

He placed the order paying via 2checkout.com and it marked the order as fraudulent because of the IP mismatch.

After talking to this person on MSN about his order, he kept on claiming he was australian but was working in China. But pretty interesting thing, for an australian, his English was NOT right. He could hardly understand simple English sentences.

Then, he decided he was not australian anymore, but chinese. So there, pretty much qualifies as a fraudulent order :)

After all this happened, I issued a refund to the credit card charged, which I doubt is of his own. This guy was pretty annoyed because I didn't accept his order and started calling me names and stuff.

So, watch out! You might be scammed by this guy.

Below is the info he placed the order with:

Name: ROBERT MERN LAU
Email: rmlau2002@hotmail.com
7 SAILORS BAY ROAD
WILLOUGHBY
Australia

Thanks,

thanks for the info,though i m from china too...
I seriously think that such ppl will ruin our reputation and becomes sterotypes which everyone despise..

Utcrazy: Was that supposed to be funny - A grammatically incorrect sentence meant to make fun of people learning English? I'm laughing if it wasn't.

Last edited:
It is not a sensible thing either to post their personal info on a public forum for all to see.

Back