• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] - Professional Hosting

I3lood I3ath

A friend and I operate a LAN party at our church every Friday as our ministry there. Because we are non-profit, our buget retraint is around $10/mo. Reasonable and Professional offers only. Being apart of the 'BBB' is a plus.

What were looking for:

750-2GB+ Space
30GB+ Bandwidth
5+ MySQL Databases
PHP support
PhpMyAdmin
CPanel a plus*
Multiple FTP Accounts

Other features are a plus.

Feel free to visit our site: http://lan.parklandfirst.com

Thanks.
I3lood I3ath

Last edited:
<<Mod edit/please respond only with what meets the original request>>

Last edited:
Hi I3lood I3ath,

TJR Networks can offer you a custom plan with 1GB of space and 40GB of bandwidth for $149.99 per year. This works out to be $12.50 per month. We would be happy to give you 20% off if you list us as a sponsor. :)

As this is a custom plan, please contact me via PM or email if you are interested. Other features included: CPanel with RVSkins, PHP and mySQL support, phpMyAdmin, Spam Assassin and more.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick responses w/ offers. Ill leave it open until tomarrow for offers, and we shall choose. TJR Networks, thanks for including a sponsorship discount w/ your offer :) - Thanks.

I3lood I3ath

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Silver Plan
1500 MB of Space
50 GB of BW
cPanel (all features)
Fantastico

Monthly Price: $9.99

Payment method: Paypal and Credit Card (processed by 2checkout.com)

Discounts: 3 months sign up - 4%
6 months sign up - 6%
12 months sign up - 10%

In case you were interested do not hesitate to contact us at sales@gabbix.com

Thanks,

Dear

If you are looking for a great deal with outstanding quality and support, try NevaCious.com

We can fit all your needs with this custom plan :

1 GB space
40 GB bandwidth

$0.00/month
FREE

Directadmin
Mail, Mysql, Subdomains etc are all unlimited.

Because you are a non profit organisation we would like to offer you this hosting plan for free,if you list NevaCious as a partner/sponsor.

Contact us today at : sales@nevacious.com

Or contact me : danny@nevacious.com

Kind regards

Danny Depuydt.
Http://NevaCious.com
The New Way Of Hosting.

Last edited:
Hello I3lood I3ath,

StaticHost would like to offer you a Custom Plan!

1500MB Space
30GB Bandwidth
Full PHP, Perl, CGI and MySQL Support
All the standard features listed at http://www.statichost.co.uk/webhosting.php
cPanel 10 with RVskin and Fantastico
Price: $9.95/month!

You will be hosted on our Dual 2.80GHz Intel Xeon™ HT (4 cpus) with 4GB ram.

This Custom Plan includes a 14 day free trial, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below and we will be able to arrange this for you. :)

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Who edited my post because your obviously quite blind..

750-2GB+ Space

To me this means between 750MB to 2000MB, I offered 1000MB and 1500MB

Premier 1000MB disk space | 30GB of transfer = $6.95
Elite 1500MB disk space | 45GB of transfer = $7.95
ElitePlus 2000MB disk space | 60GB of transfer = $9.95

Got this plan for you, contact by PM

Price $9.95 a month

» 2 GB Webspace
» 70 GB Traffic
» Unlimited Email Email Accounts
» Secure Server
» Web Statistics
» Unlimited Email MySQL Databases
» Frontpage Support
» Unlimited addon domains
» Unlimited Email Subdomains
» Instant Setup

Hi I3lood I3ath,

OptikHosting can offer you 2GB Space 40GB Bandwidth for $9/mo. This includes unlimited databases, unlimited ftp accts, Cpanel, WHM, Fantastico, a 99% uptime guarantee and more. Our website: www.optikhosting.com .

Please note this is a customized plan, if you could like to purchase it please PM me and I will send you a coupon code.

Ron

Are there any special requirements outside 'ordinary' shared hosting as it's obviously for a game server and would need installs that would effect a server.

Plus having ATI & LinkSYSY as well as other sponsors raises a question as to why your looking??

Decker said:
Are there any special requirements outside 'ordinary' shared hosting as it's obviously for a game server and would need installs that would effect a server.

Plus having ATI & LinkSYSY as well as other sponsors raises a question as to why your looking??

How is it obvious that its for a game server? If you visit our site, you would see we are xbox based. Our sponsors dont support us finacially.

Anyways, I do thank you for all the services that were offered. I have choosen one of the hosts above. - Thanks.

Btw, Thank you to the Mods for eliminating offers not matching my requests. :wink2:

I3lood I3ath

[ Please Lock Topic ]

Last edited:
Back