• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] - Professional Hosting

How is it obvious that its for a game server?
If you visit our site, you would see we are xbox based.

Answers the question - plus, those sponsors, if there is no contract - then guess what! It's illegal usage of trademarks. You can't use them just because you want to.

Decker said:
Answers the question - plus, those sponsors, if there is no contract - then guess what! It's illegal usage of trademarks. You can't use them just because you want to.

...sigh... You should really not talk about what you do not know. Im guessing you've never been sponsored by any company for any reason, or you would know they request their logo be placed on your website as advertising in return for them sponsoring you. Look at our images. tsk tsk.

Stop trying to sound smart, its not getting you nowhere Im afraid. :shame:
-I3lood I3ath

Last edited:
Hi.

I can set you up good and proper with the following custom plan just for you:

2GB of Disc Space
30 GB of Monthly Transfer
cPanel 10.1.0 with RVSkins
Fantastico
PhpBB 2
Php Support
CGI
Perl
20 FTP
20 SQL
20 Email Accounts (Pop/Webmail)
20 Extra Subdomains
Web Based File Manager
Hotlink Protection
Password Protected Directories
Excellent Support

Price: Monthly Subscriptions @ $8.00 Yearly @ $90.00

Subscribe for a year and I will throw in a Top Level Domain too. :)

Contact me danethical @ gmail . com

StaticHost said:
Danethicalhost, I3lood I3ath has already said that he has found a host. Stop spamming your offers! :shame:

Sorry. I didn't see it. Don't point your finger. It's rude. :eek:

Hi Blood Bath, NH-Networks can offer you the following:

Our silver plan (1000mb) with unlimited features and 15gb monthley bandwidth for £3.00/month which is 5.7dollars. Or for your maximum budget NH-networks can offer you 3000mb space, 35,000mb bandwidth and unlimited features which is actually 9.50dollars/month.

NH-Networks said:
Hi Blood Bath, NH-Networks can offer you the following:

Our silver plan (1000mb) with unlimited features and 15gb monthley bandwidth for £3.00/month which is 5.7dollars. Or for your maximum budget NH-networks can offer you 3000mb space, 35,000mb bandwidth and unlimited features which is actually 9.50dollars/month.

NH-networks, Please keep your Eyes open.

I3lood I3ath Has already found a Host & your post is against the rules too.

Back