• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VB Project

Gonzo

Hey,

I want to see what you all think of this little program that I made in visual basic, its a small mp3 player. I like it seeing that I just started to learned VB 2 weeks ago. Don't blame me for anything it does to your computer ;) not that it should hurt your computer anyway.

http://www.phprank.com/mp3plays.exe

Jeremy

Last edited:
Originally posted by LastActionHero
Morpheus :D
Scary you mentioned it because I just got it off someone thru Morpheus yesterday. :eek:

Too bad it didn't include C++...

I'm gonna learn vb one of these days, so I gotta be prepared. :p

[ADD]
Gonzo... you spelled "Cancel" incorrectly.
And are you trying to freak ppl out with that system info button? ;) Some sensitive people might think..... and then your program will never show up on their computers ever again.

Last edited:
OMG, I can't uninstall it!!! :mad:

When I tried to uninstall it using the add/remove programs thing, an error popped up saying:
The installation file log:
C:\Program Files\MP3Play\Instlog.lsl
is not found! The uninstall program will not run.
So, uh, fix that, and please tell me what changes it has made to my system so that I can manually remove it, thanks. (Winamp's fine for me ;))

That probley is probley because of the installer that I got, if anyone knows of a good one please tell me ? :)

But it makes no changes to your system
just remove the icon on the desktop and in the start menu and the folder in the program files.

Originally posted by LeX

I'm gonna learn vb one of these days, so I gotta be prepared. :p

LOL, See... I actually took the time and effort and enrolled in a course to teach me... That was about a year ago...

Now, I can assure you I remember absolutely nothing, and it has done me absolutely no good. :) And yet I'm still thinking about taking C++!? LOL

4yrs ago i taught myself VB, i read the whole step-by-step book. I now remember it still.

LeX, VB is fun, definetly get it

Originally posted by trenzterra
Doesn't microsoft office have it.
that's visual basic for applications.. very neat for programming macros in excel, word, powerpoint..

and email viruses in outlook like melissa...

Back