• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upgrading vBulletin to version 3.0.1

Blank is the source of lame.

(Haha, I love these threads.)

Anyway, back on topic...

the board itself isn't bad, but it'd b nice to get it back the way it looked in vB2

woofooo .. .. its great man .. finally its upgraded to ver3 ... . but where is the View New Posts ???

Last edited:
on the prev version, wasnt it 50 posts to be able to have an avatar? what is it now? cause i cant choose one :(

ogre2 surprised R us - bloody hell woke up this morning and had to slap myself when I logged in :eek2:

I posted in Site Feedback but, this new skin looks like Invision Power Board.. I hate that skin.

Can we get the old skin back...? ogre2

Done, also replaced the new thread, edit and quote buttons. If you have no idea what we're talking about, those buttons used to be more purple and are now blue.

Last edited:
We will improve graphics, skins etc during the next few days. It's too many colors at the moment and I'll also like to get a cleaner look.

Back