• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upgrading vBulletin to version 3.0.1

Hopefully we can get a new "classic style" skin soon. With the postbit on the left. That was the biggest change on the other forums I visit. And is it just me, or is it taking longer to load than normal?

I feel the loading time too ><

I think you should use the Gamma style button set too, I hate the new graphics.

I don't mind the new graphics, but I heard there is a way to set the users and stuff on the left, but I don't know how you would do this. I can feel the loading time too.

I really don't like it at all. The entire thing. I miss the old forum already. I am going to take a while to get used to this whole new ugly forum.

Can we implement a skin that's the classic vB2 skin? I like that. Not default, of course, some people have too short of an attention span to accept that the old forum looked fine. Just for people like me who don't like this new look at all. And bring back the penguin!

The penguin is there :S

[add]as I said, there's a way to move the names and stuff to the left, somehow.

Patience people. I think a lot of us like less eye candy and less scrolling. As a result I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we find a new theme that fits our needs and has the same feel as the old version. Peo is responding very quickly to make changes and we knew there would be a transition period involved. We'll catch up on the new features / changes and work on making sure everyone is happy. I don't care if I have to pay for a custom vBulletin design myself we'll get a more traditional design for those who want it. Just give us some time to review our options and to evaluate different looks.

It's only been a couple of hours and it is getting better. The userinfo is now to the left and we will change even more things tomorrow. You don't have to get used to this layout since we will improve it during the next few days. Keep posting suggestions! Thanks.

Yep, and Peo please respond to the 25 rows thingy in the Paid Hosting Forum.

Haven't seen a reply from vB yet on how to remove that 500 posts limit thingy.

what penguin? a missing smilie or what are you talking about? sorry, getting tired as it's close to 06.00 here...

Back