• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Update: Stalling / Page Not Loading

It appears to be stalling again at times :( I just had to reload three times to get a page up and when I went back to the main index saw that I was logged out again :cry2:

It's stalling for me as well now. This time it isn't a newtwork problems either.

It's still pretty good for me, and usually I have all those problems with speed, and you guys don't seem to. I kinda like this :D

Stalls pretty bad over here..

Everytime wanna post have to refresh before i get to newreply

Originally posted by Todd

Would you mind sending me a PM with a trace? I see your location is listed as Singapore, which may be part of the problem. I'm not sure what the routing is like from Singapore so that may play a role in why it’s slows for you. I could be wrong though, and the kernel upgrade may not have fixed everything. Let’s wait until more reports come in and see what the general reaction is like.
I get this error when I traceroute freewebspace.net/forums:

Unable to resolve target system name freewebspace.net/forums.

Originally posted by Mika
These minutes the forum almost not working for me. 1min30sec to submit a post!
yeah sometimes after posting it takes forever.

And todd, i'm tracerouting now check your PM in a few minutes after this post if you're still online.

Don't know about yesterday because all U.S was screwed up for me, but there is more lagging after the site was down than there has been earlier.

Seems okay here now, no lagging at all, more like post upgrade speed again :) maybe that's cos most of the Americans are sleeping now? :p

At a DOS Prompt type:
tracert freewebspace.net <ENTER>

NOW how will you get out if it? :p

I find it generally quite fast, but it still at times slows to a crawl for no apparent reason. Particularly when submitting a form, like replying to or creating a thread. Often times I have to post two or three times before it finally goes through.

56k modem.

Back