• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Update: Stalling / Page Not Loading

Todd

NLC
NLC
Kernel Upgraded

We've upgraded the kernel to see if this resolved the stalling issues. Please post here to tell us if you have noticed any improvements or if you are still experiencing problems. I'm making this thread sticky for now. Thanks.

[Edit] One more thing, keep this thread on topic. Any off topic posts will be removed. [/Edit]

Originally posted by trenzterra
no difference for me, still slow at times.
Would you mind sending me a PM with a trace? I see your location is listed as Singapore, which may be part of the problem. I'm not sure what the routing is like from Singapore so that may play a role in why it’s slows for you. I could be wrong though, and the kernel upgrade may not have fixed everything. Let’s wait until more reports come in and see what the general reaction is like.

The board is still slow for me as well right now, but that seems to be network related.

I have been testing for a while now and it is a lot faster than it has been for days. :classic2:

Nope, still stalls for me. Not as bad as before, but still a fair bit. It'll be going really fast; then I'll click 'Reply' or something and it'll take ages to get there.

I'm on cable, so it really shouldn't be doing that...

Hmmm.

It has improved from yesterday, though!

Originally posted by +chips
Nope, still stalls for me. Not as bad as before, but still a fair bit.
Could you send a traceroute to me via PM? I find it interesting that it appears better but not fixed as it should have fixed it, but if not it shouldn't have improved at all. Anyway, if you send a trace during when you notice a problem it might help to rule out network issues.

Let's keep the posts coming. I'm rather certain the kernel fixed it as I've been monitoring it closely all night and it hasn't stalled once for me but as always I'm interested to hear if you're having problems.

its slow for me, but today all the sites i have gone to are slow:( i think AT&T is playing with my speed:(

Most sites stall every so often with my isp but usually they should load immediately. Most times the speed is pretty fast but sometimes it stalls.

Back