• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trick or treat!

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Belongs in America, not at my house!

I heard a knock at my door tonight and I called out who is there. The reply "Trick or Treat", I said "No thanks, this isn't America!"

:auflag:

BBT___Sheldon_cooper__bazinga_by_TornadoSirens.jpg

^_^

I heard a knock at my door tonight and I called out who is there. The reply "Trick or Treat", I said "No thanks, this isn't America!"

That's a good way to get your house egged!

I put a loudish speaker outside, and using the text to speech engine on my Mac we are messing with the "visitors". Some don't know what to think, others will listen to what it says.

Good thing they didn't come to my house - I went to bed early! :slaap:

There were 0 trick or treaters at my house.

However there was 1 attempt to trick or treat at my house.

They got as far up the driveway as the wall of fire, and when it ignited to produce a sheet of flames they wet themselves and ran.

If only it was a little more fuel efficient, then I could use it to ward off door to door salesmen.

Next time i get Trick or Treater's, im gna look out the window and watch approach the front door....as they get close im gonna open the door with lightening speed and yell "TRICK OR TREAT F@#$ERS" with a bloody teletubbies corpse lieing at my feet.

One way to mentally scar small children..

This way they will never trick or treat again......

Just get a length of used gutter. Seal the ends of it.

Put a cupfull of gasoline in the bottom, with a model rocket igniter wired to a pushbutton inside the house.

When someone approaches, push the button and watch them scream in fright as this sheet of fire erupts from the ground near them.

The gasoline will burn off after a couple minutes, and you just replace the igniter and refuel the gutter for the next shot.

But literally, firewall.

Anyway isn't Trick or Treat just a legal form of extortion?

"Give me sweets and cash or ill do horrible things to your house!"

Anyway isn't Trick or Treat just a legal form of extortion?

"Give me sweets and cash or ill do horrible things to your house!"

Yes. But it's kids so it's OK!

Put a cupfull of gasoline in the bottom, with a model rocket igniter wired to a pushbutton inside the house.

When someone approaches, push the button and watch them scream in fright as this sheet of fire erupts from the ground near them.

The gasoline will burn off after a couple minutes, and you just replace the igniter and refuel the gutter for the next shot.

But literally, firewall.

Dangerous but awesome! :D

But literally, firewall.
That's great.

Mix in a little black powder to the gasoline for a nice punch.

Back