• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to process an application? I applied 6 days ago and have not received any "access information".

Wow :eek2: , actually I've found the best free webhosting ever!!!

I'd be a lucky man to place my website there.
Firstly, I've some questions:

- What languages are allowed at 90megs.com?
(I'd like to kick off my website in English, Spanish and Slovak)
- Is the 10GB Transfer limited roughly to a month? Isn't it divided eg. 333MB per day?
- When more subdomains will be available?

Again, thanks a lot for such a great service all for free!!!
All the best wishes for your future webhosting! :)

There is no limit to what languages you can use, all languages are allowed.
The 10GB transfer is not limited per month, but if we see you jump from 1gb a month to 9gb in one day we will investigate it to see if something is screwy. (Like illegal mp3s for download on your site).

Subdomains are available for our 1$ / year hosting plan and our 25 posts (one time) on our forums plan.

http://www.90megs.com/hosting.php for more info.

dee emm, thanks for your answer and:

Is it possible to create as many accounts as I wish or only one?
Are the subdomains they offer (*.90megs.com) free?
Is a registration of my own domain free too?

Thanks,

I don't know why you can't register. (They have to approve your application and then send you an email. That takes 1-3 days.)

Just go to http://90megs.com/ and click on the "order now" spot in the "simply free plan" box. That will tke you to this page:

Instructions
Please Read All The Instructions and fill in ALL the Fields. Blank Fields Will Not Be Approved.

Domain Name

Use a domain you already have registered
www..

If you currently do not own your own domain name or would like to use the 90megs.com subdomain for free, input your desired subdomain and then the 90megs.com domain name. Ex: www.(username).90megs.com , or www.johndoe.90megs.com
(SLOT 1 = desired username) (SLOT 2 = 90megs.com)

Hosting Plans
Select free_host
Select Free_Hosting_Extreme_Plan
Select Super_Deal

Select the package that best suits your hosting needs. For more information about our packages and pricing, please visit our hosting webpage.
Ex: Select a Free Package (for the free hosting package)

No Hosting Chosen
Setup Fee $
Monthly $ N/A
Quarterly $ N/A
Half Yearly $ N/A
Yearly $ N/A

If you are registering under the free package, you must select to pay yearly. You will not be billed.
Choose Payment Method

Select a payment method:

Personal Details
Name

Address

City

State

Zip/Post Code

Country

Email

Telephone

Username

Password

Password (confirm)

Notes

I agree to the terms and conditions
We have logged your session coming from 209.29.81.84

Thank you for your explanation. Now I know how to register my domain with the free hosting plan. :)
The problem was I didn't saw the selection Pricing for free_host and didn't know I must select to pay yearly. There is another text above one.

You say I won't be billed. However when registering I'm requested to provide with my credit card information. Why?

Last edited:
Seems like it's not necessary to fill in my credit card information as I haven't done so and already have received e-mail saying that my request will be accepted in the next 24 hours.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back