• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to pay or give a credit card :)

Just follow the instructions on the sign up page and you will get the hosting :)

I registered on Friday but I still haven't received the e-mail with my account information. Does anyone know why?
(I also signed up for an account at the thefreshforum.com as they require it.)

Seems like they're not online. I already sent them two questions few days ago and still haven't received any reply.

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam
It Says It Has Been There For Over 30 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!liars......
So Im Supoosed To Believe That A 15 Year Old Kid Has His Own "toll Free Number" Well F'u

are you sure you put in your right info when you signed up? I know they are very strict about who they accept. I took me a couple tries until the account was accepted and created for me.

You need to choose a payment cycle that is available for that hosting plan, press the back button here

but i choose that

I think halo2 has some rage he has to let out :).
90Megs.com is back in the swing of things for accepting accounts, accepted / fixed over 400 accounts last night.

I thought it said that between the 2 or 3 owners, they had all together 30 years experience. If there are 3 of them that's just 10 years a piece. If one of them is older and has 20 years experience, then the younger ones might have 5 a piece, which is reasonable.

90megs.com has done fine by me, and I hope they are around for a few decades.

Yea the site is managed by more than one person ;). We also have some special technicians come in everyonce in a while and help out with stuff. You'd be hard pressed to find a host that gives the kind of bandwith / space that we do that has NOT gone down less than us :).

HALO2MAN said:
Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scamscam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam
It Says It Has Been There For Over 30 Years!!!!!!!!!!!!liars......
So Im Supoosed To Believe That A 15 Year Old Kid Has His Own "toll Free Number" Well F'u
idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiotidiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot
You say your smart!!!!!!!!!liar.....
So, im supposed to belive some 3 Year old kid that hasnt tried this host can accuratly judge the host? well (removed, i NEVER swear)

did you get the email from them to login to the client backend? You can check your status of the account from there. If you didnt that means you didnt fill out something anf they removed/deleted your request. You might need to try again.

Not to be trusted

> 90megs.com are back up and accepting sign ups

... after having dumped numerous previous site without any sort of notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back