• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Israel Goverment is Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Salah Shahada, top leader of the military faction of Hamas a noted terrorist organization in the CIA Terror list.

Anyway. this doesn't justified in killing innocent with a weapon of mass destruction, just cause there are these militian are to smart and always get alway doesn't mean they have to go and kill a bunch of people just to get him.

by what you say you fell that murder is ok, as long you kill 1 suspected bad guy, its ok to kill hundreds of innocent right?

Racist Retard.....

Originally posted by Ben

And where did you figure that?:rolleyes:

If you passed grade 5 math, then I'm sure you'd know your decimals.

1 tonne = 1000kg

1kg = 2.2046 lb

1 short ton (US) = 2,000 lb = 0.907 tonne

2.2046 lb

If 1 tonne is supposed to be 2200 lb atleast, then why did Jan specify it as 2.2046 lb(a little bit over 2 pounds)? Also, if she did mean to put a comma instead of a period, it would be 2,2046 lb which infact is actually 22,046 lb(she added an extra number somewhere).

I rest my case. :p

I wonder how many innocents the US killed by carpet bombing Afghanistan? I can already name 14 canadiens hit by the US in just one incident!

um, if you talking about that wedding bombing took place. they thought they were being attack. it was a complete accident!

if you telling me the "intent" of using a 1 ton bomb on a crowded street is an accident, then all that anti arab racist crap in your brain is blocking your thinking.

racist retart.....

Originally posted by Daniel
If 1 tonne is supposed to be 2200 lb atleast, then why did Jan specify it as 2.2046 lb(a little bit over 2 pounds)? Also, if she did mean to put a comma instead of a period, it would be 2,2046 lb which infact is actually 22,046 lb(she added an extra number somewhere).
Daniel, it is one kilogram not tonne

1kg = 2.2046 lb

why do every country us the kg system? US we use lbs? why can't US just use the kg or the world use lbs?

Have you all gone mad?

Hey People,
First, as an Israeli I must join Shizzle and make you see the entire point - the terrorist we killed is the head terrorist out there - he killed hundreds and he was planning the creation of a truck full with explosives and he planned to make the biggest explosion ever made in the Middle East - and that is what he said himself on a tape he recorded (terrorsts make tapes before they do those shit), so we had to take him down...
The fact that he was surrounded by people only means that either he is very stupid or they are - we tried killing him 8 times but we didnt do it because he was surrounded - this time he was going to far... the US killed thousands in Afganistan because the Bin-Laden's group was around populicity - you must understand that this is the media taking sides - what Israel did was something it had to do inorder to exist - such a bombing as the terrorist planned in Tel Aviv would undoubtly cause quite alot more times the damage Bin-Laden did to the Trade Center and the Pentagon - do you hear "the US goverment is evil for bombing afganistan" I dont think so - why? because the media is on the US side and on the Arabs side - most Israeli channels wanted to ban CNN because they show pro-arab contents... so do me a favor and zip it Johny because you havent got your best friend murdered and 3 other friend murdered aswel - we have to live everyday with a smaller "September 11th" of our own...

- Ben Bond

Last edited:
Originally posted by Johnny
um. aren't all arab extrememist on terrorist to you ppl
Please don't make broad generalizations. It is after all the very source of your argument that all of "us people" think that way. Using broad generalizations to attack another broad generalization. sigh..

With that said lets keep things civil. Let's not insult one another’s mathematical abilities and lets keep things reasonable. If you can manage to do that perhaps Israel and Palestine leaders could learn a thing or two from us.

First of all as a American living in NYC, I see more ppl die in one day then you seen in your whole life.

2) American media are pro jewish! they always show footage of attack israel and call it a terrorist attack. And when they show israel kill innocent arabs they call it a justified retalation. All of the NY news stations are own by jews or either funded by stock holds who are jews. and NY is majority jews, often the richest class here. The news stations don't want to anger the jews because they know if they do, there station will go out of business.
Even Hillary Clintion start saying BS about how she support the jews. don't forget, before became senator she said comment that would anger the jewish ppl. but when she came to NY to be senator, she start kissing jewish asses.

3) IF you ppl want that guy so badly why not fu cking go in with your troops and take him down. you know why you ppl didn't do that? because you ppl are all cowards!!! need help for the US, its because of your stupid asses there is an 9/11! You need to use our weapons to do yoru dirty work, and they blame and hate US cause we help and support you! America try there best not to kill any innocent in afganistan. did you goverment do any of that? no! you country just shot rockets into schools, church, hostipal, because you people are racist! believing your jewish race is more superior than the arab race. Just cause Hilter treat your people badly, it doens't give you the right to do the same to them.

4) and those freedom fighters hamas, has every right to kill settlers to defend there land! So settler better get out of there land! All those freedom fighter even made a statement! "if all settler move out of land there will be peace" Your goverment are just thevies stealing the homes from the arabs then sell it back to the jews for a super cheap price with bonus incentive. So you settlers deserve to die. for supporting terrorism.

okay, say what you say about the media - that I care not for... what do bother me is your ignorance - you said the US tried not to kill so many innocent people and that the Israeli goverment did nothing of that - but if you would have actually read what I said you would have saw I've written we've tried killing him 8 times but we didnt because he was surrounded by population - if they wanna corporate with the terrorists they'll die with the terrorists - I am not doing any generalization - in the university I have 4 arabs in my apartment and basically it doesnt bother me at all - what bothers me is those who drive the terrorists to an Israeli land and those who corporate with the terrorists and then wonder why they're being bombed aswell...

Now its 3AM therefore I dont really remember what is it u said that really bothered.... BTW incase you havent noticed you're a true racist - u basically hates jews.... or you really cant articulate

- Ben Bond

I've unlocked this thread for now but if it continues in it's current direction a few of you will be issued warnings.

I don't want to see a thread locked just because one or two people are unable to control what they type. Debate it intelligently or don't debate it at all. If you decide to ignore that comment you'll be issued a warning.

**REMOVED** Anyone else want a warning? Like I said, debate it in an intelligent manner or don't debate it at all **REMOVED**

I am not a racist, I do not hate jews. I live around jews, my favorite teachers are jews, and my best friend is a jew (reform), just because i support the pal's doesn't mean I am a racist. I do not support killing of innocents. Not like you goverment dropping a 2 ton bomb intenting to kill innocent. They drop that bomb becasue they cause america media would cover that up like did they to ever media cover of the confilict. since the media in the US are own by jews. But no, even the media know that Isarel had gone to far.

And they are not protecting terroist your goverment bomb there land, they have no home to live and no food. who give them these stuff to surrive? these Freedom fighter hamas and other group that feed these people. Your goverment didn't do jack, just send missles into churches, hospital, and school. Intenting to Kill innocent.

If I come to your land and say get the hell out of my land this our land now. What would you do? just sit there? no! I will try to settle this peacefully, but instead Israel use agression and take the land by force. IF my land was taking by force I will try to do everything to defend it. Even Killing! Its my home not yours!

BTW speak better english next time and use a dictionary, I don't understand your lanuage, I don't know what you are talking about, i don't even know what you trying to say.

Mods. what I said is resonable enought, I only critizing the goverment, which ever amercian have the right to do.

Last edited:
I am glad that the Hamas leader was killed. He was the true leader of Palestinian terrorism, not Arafat (whom I believe is innocent now, despite his past record). I also believe that Sharon should be forced to resign. He is a terrible leader, much worse than Yasser Arafat.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I am glad that the Hamas leader was killed. He was the true leader of Palestinian terrorism, not Arafat (whom I believe is innocent now, despite his past record). I also believe that Sharon should be forced to resign. He is a terrible leader, much worse than Yasser Arafat.

IF sharon resign, the new leader would be even more evil. you see Israel is a democratic goverment, so is Palistine. NO matter who get elected on the 2 seats, the Pal's Leader would be elected by people who hate israel. and the Jewish Leader would be elected by people who hate palistine. So it won't make much differents if Sharon resign.

And I don't like the practices that Israel goverment been doing. they created false evidence saying that Arafat conspire with terroist and sell weapons to them. The reason I believe its not true 1) they found documents that are from Arafat, with are in perfect condition, no burn marks on it or any rips... Do you really believe they would even got those documents in good condition, when they are bombing arafat headquaters. And everthing in there would have been destory or burn up.

2) US never confirmed to alligation that the Israel goverment made saying arafat is selling weapons and giving money to the hamas. cause they know that it mostly un true.

and those freedom fighters hamas, has every right to kill settlers to defend there land!

Since when are teenagers dancing to ricky martin in a downtown club a war threat? Since when are people riding a bus home from work a war threat? Since when do people eating some pizza at a sbarro restaraunt mean you have to defend your land from them. Your logic simply makes no sense. I agree, the Israeli government has made mistakes, and so has the American government, and even more so the palestinian government. If you can call it that. Its a circle of death. We say that we'll stop and call it even and negotiate at a table if you guys stop killing people, and they say "Get the f**k off of our land or we'll kill more people". We'll get off your land if you stop killing people. Suicide bombs are not freedom fighters... thats pure terrorism. Hamas IS a terror organization. Salah Shahada was a terrorist. He was not like Moussaui for americans, he was like Osama Bin Laden to us. The guy who caused 100s of Israeli deaths and injured thousands more. Please, if anything, understand that these radical palestininans (not all palestinians, only the radical ones), dont want us out of the territories, they want us out of the middle east. Look at the maps they draw, they see palestine as taking up ALL of Israel. If this is only about the settlements, look at the reason we got the settlements in the first place. We were living on land given to us by the UN, with definite borders and trying to build a country. In 1967, we were attacked from all sides, by 11 powerful armies. We won, and gained some land. We got the settlements cuz they attacked us! We didnt just go in there and take the land. You say israel was attacked cuz it was being bad? How come Israel was attacked by 7 countries with powerful armies on only the second day of its existence?? AND IT WON! Weve been atttacked, yet we go on. Please understand that they are terrorists, like the Al Quada. If they stop bombing, we can negotiate, until then, we must defend ourselves. We will not be defenseless punching bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back