• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Israel Goverment is Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
"they control everything. Where you think they are trying to convert you."

No jew try to convert me ok.

"It seems to be you have an imaginative world going on where all jews are evil "

I never say all jews are evil, if i did, i won't have that bestfriend. and I won't be in the same classroom as most of my teachers.
I am saying the jewish goverment is evil. and since Israel like many country a democracy...... u know what i mean. it only need a majority to elect a evil leader, therefor those majority you can say evil. and the minority who vote against him, is not evil.

I can't believe you. You might choose your word cautiously when accused by by reading your previous comments I doubt anyone can believe you. You have said that all settlers deserve to die. You can't make the distinction that some kids going clubbing is guilty from any crimes only because they are a settler. And of course that makes them a valid target. Opinions like that are not from rational ppl.

Well, isn't there parents the people who move them in to that settlement? Their parents are responsible for there safty, if the poor kids die, is all there fault for moving in there land. These settlers are no innocent, they are aggressor, they are imperialist! imperialist are evil! Hitler Germany, Facist Italy, Tojo in Japan, And the US a few times. The End!

Originally posted by Johnny
Anyway. this doesn't justified in killing innocent with a weapon of mass destruction, just cause there are these militian are to smart and always get alway doesn't mean they have to go and kill a bunch of people just to get him.

by what you say you fell that murder is ok, as long you kill 1 suspected bad guy, its ok to kill hundreds of innocent right?

Racist Retard.....
and how many innocent israeli's have been senslessly blown up by psycho suicide bombers in the past months? the israeli's have been getting jerked around more than anyone should be made to stand, i say more power to 'em.

uninformed retard...

keith keith keith.. why don't you read what the others and I wrote. you are just repeating what they wrote.

uninformed retard...

Originally posted by keith
and how many innocent israeli's have been senslessly blown up by psycho suicide bombers in the past months? the israeli's have been getting jerked around more than anyone should be made to stand, i say more power to 'em.

uninformed retard...

BTW they weren't innocent. the only one innocent where children because have didn't have the right to vote. They israli that were killed were Imperalist.

the only uninformed one is you, to be post such a rediculous topic in the first place... makes one wonder who's side you're really on.

Originally posted by keith
the only uninformed one is you, to be post such a rediculous topic in the first place... makes one wonder who's side you're really on.

I am not jewish or arab. what do you think..

you remind me of those people, that the Tv and many of my teacher told us not to be. that hate a race because of what a group had done.

racist retart.....

so sad to. to have these kind of people in this world
"to be post such a rediculous topic in the first place"

I bet you will post these "rediculous topic " if there was another 9/11

Johnny I really have to question how you can say they weren't innocent. I even find that a bit appalling, being in a certain place at a certain time doesn't make anyone guilty / and definitely not deserving to be killed.

With that said this thread is locked. I hate to do it but I can tell the debate isn't going to be beneficial and the comments are out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back