• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Israel Goverment is Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Since when are teenagers dancing to ricky martin in a downtown club a war threat?"
Since you took there land and dance in there downtown club!

"Since when are people riding a bus home from work a war threat? "
Since you took there land and took there roads and probably there work!.

"they say "Get the f**k off of our land or we'll kill more people". We'll get off your land if you stop killing people. "

Well I can see that you people are liars! since more settlers are moving on there land!!! and the goverment are encouraging it! so you are even justifing and giving them reason to kill your people.

"Suicide bombs are not freedom fighters... thats pure terrorism. Hamas IS a terror organization. "

That is how they fight, you fight with bomb and bigger bombs and huge bombs of mass destruction, they have honor in defending there land you, you people are cowards using bombs and missles. and all are MADE In U.S.A

"he was like Osama Bin Laden to us."
Your goverment is like OSama Bin Ladin to them

"they want us out of the middle east. Look at the maps they draw, they see palestine as taking up ALL of Israel. If this is only about the settlements, look at the reason we got the settlements in the first place. We were living on land given to us by the UN, with definite borders and trying to build a country. In 1967, we were attacked from all sides, by 11 powerful armies. We won, and gained some land. We got the settlements cuz they attacked us! We didnt just go in there and take the land. You say israel was attacked cuz it was being bad?"

Your people think the same way please! don't make up these B.S your ppl say "all" the land belong to US. These hamas fighters made a statement that they will have peace if all jews settlers leave there land. That is not to much to ask!
and still your goverment still encorage settlers to move in, by giving them incenvitive and giving them house at cheap value.

So the people are not contrubing peace is your goverment! with is rule by the Israel people!

In American court, no matter if Mr. Nicepeople own 65% of the land and Ms Nicepeople own only 35% of the land. They will split the land 50/50.

Is your goverment that don't want peace, and want all the land for themselfs!

Originally posted by shizzle
Try giving proof, making valid points, spelling correctly and using proper grammar.

I am typing fast and am not proof reading what i wrote, so look at your grammer first !

"Try giving proof"

hahah you know that my respond are valid and you have no valid respone for it. thats why you said "try giving proof", cause you know that I am right, and there is nothing to proof, everything i say is true! how about you try giving proof for what you say, Because whatever you said about your people and country is the opposite of what they are doing.

I will give you a list of what you said your people are not doing which you claim they are

1)We'll get off your land if you stop killing people
your not getting off there land. and your goverment is encouraging to move in. If you want me to prove that, then you are even more isolated then osama.

2)your goverment and many of your people don't want peace, and want all the land for themselfs!
Droping that big bomb careless if they kill any innocent don't contrube to peace. And your people want all the land for themself
Its all over News, with your people making statments "This land is ours" "All the land is ours" ETC.

Originally posted by Johnny
These hamas fighters made a statement that they will have peace if all jews settlers leave there land. That is not to much to ask!
Why should they be trusted though? What have they done to prove they are good honest people? From an outsiders point of view it seems they are just terrorists and can't be trusted. Even if they could be trusted, what says another more radical group won't intensify the bombings even more so to try and invade Israel? There really are no assurances and until both sides can sit down to at least talk about it I don't see where they will get very far.

I don't think any government should be forced to negotiate with terrorists and that is what you are asking Israel to do. Although I don't like Arafat it would be helpful if he was the one making these statements and if he was finding these suicide bombers and arresting them.

It all starts at the negotiating table, the two governments, not one government and one terrorist organization.

They couldn't be trusted? you are brained waste my friend. you been watching to much TV, everyone know that american news are brainwashing you. They think we are dumb, we are not that dumb. Everytime you see an attack by arabs they call it terriost attack, when israel attack they would just say retaliation.. blah blah. and everyone believe it. that what make me sick

"what says another more radical group won't intensify the bombings even more so to try and invade Israel? "
This is what the brainwash mad you think. they have no intention of invading israel. they don't have the power to do it. they don't even target jews in non settlements for a reason.

Arafat is not a leader, he has no control over the pal's now. none of his people probably would listen to anymore. The hamas made a deal, remove all jewish settler and the bombing will stop. Isarel didn't even try to do that. so you can't blame them.

the negotiating table dont' work. it goes nowhere. evertime they negotiate nothing happen.. Because Israel don't want to remove the settlers. And they even try to make a deal they always say they will remove the settlers if they the pal's authority try to stop the terroist. Israel knwo the pal's authority can't, cause they no longer run the country. and Israel knows that, just wanting to make there deal sound juicy.

"I don't think any government should be forced to negotiate with terrorists "
What make them a terroist? defending there home land?

Mest feat. Goldfinger, Good Charlotte
The Innocent

The start of Armageddon, it was just another day
We all saw the news nothing to say
So many friends are missing, our family members gone
So we all pray that God help them be strong
And now we stand together, remembering that day
The lives we live will never be the same

We don't know why, the innocent die
Will this world ever find a way to change
And we don't know why, but we know it's not right
Don't know why so many had to die
I don't know why so many had to die

Hate is turned to others, for their religion or their skin
But hate can't solve the problem it began
Everyone is angry, people are afraid
And no one knows what decisions will be made

Don't know why so many had to die
I don't know why so many had to die

Will any of us ever be the same
Will any of this ever be the same
Will any of us ever be the same
Will any of this ever be the same

A) Its from a song, called the Innocent

B) I want you to take a good look at the lyrics, relax, forget your political ideals and understand it.

C) If you cant. You are dispicable.

Ever noticed how indignant you reacted when you were called a racist and justifiably? But also you label members racist at the first sight of opposition against you opinions.

Insanity has taken over you my friend...

Johnny,
First, you must stop calling people racists and start dealing with the truth - the entire media is not running by jews that cover everything because if that is true you would never be able to know the smallest thing about this entire bombing....

Just one question I have to ask you - what makes this land the Palestenians land? Yes the Othmanic Empire (which aventually became Turkey) ruled that place for more than 500 years - but Israel is the official owner of the land - its not like we came and took it off them - they lost it all in World War 1 - the fact that they keep fighting us is simply because non of the Arab countries is willing to take them - after all The pal's are Christians and Muslims - with Israel being like 1% of the Middle East while the Arab Countries are pretty much over 50% I doubt they would have had any problem moving to an Arab country - but the other countries knows that the Palestinians cant respect the rules - how can Israel be sure they wont break their word when they cant understand the simple United Nations call saying the land belongs to Israel...

About Arafat not really signing those weapon and bombs funding documents - you are completely wrong - you cant base what you're saying on your thoughts when there are facts [!]
Israel bombed the headquarters but thinking abit would help you understand that if the libraries and desks were completely burnt and crashed then Arafat and whoever was in those buildings would have died too - and are they dead? unless those are drawings of them we see in the news - I dont think so...

I'd rather not say all of what I have to say about you Johnny - because for me this discussion is more between you and us then the Pal's and us - your complete ignorance and the fact that you never listen to what other people say simply eliminates the option of creating a conversation with you.

also, forgive me for my English but I am an Israel and our mother tongue is Hebrew..... if you'd like I could answer you in Hebrew - but I assume you wouldn't find it easier to understand...

- Ben Bond

They couldn't be trusted? you are brained waste my friend. you been watching to much TV, everyone know that american news are brainwashing you. They think we are dumb, we are not that dumb. Everytime you see an attack by arabs they call it terriost attack, when israel attack they would just say retaliation.. blah blah. and everyone believe it. that what make me sick
They are terrorist organizations, I can't believe anyone would trust such an organization to do the right thing?

"what says another more radical group won't intensify the bombings even more so to try and invade Israel? "
This is what the brainwash mad you think. they have no intention of invading israel. they don't have the power to do it. they don't even target jews in non settlements for a reason.
"I don't think any government should be forced to negotiate with terrorists "
What make them a terroist? defending there home land?
Perhaps invade was the wrong word, what I meant is how do we know another radical group won't enter Israel and intensify suicide bombings. They are going there on a mission to kill others in hopes it will help them take the land eventually. To me that's an invasion but I know in general people tie invasion in with large masses of troops so it may not have been the best word to use.

They are terrorists (as they are targeting innocent civilians) and by your own admission they don't respect Arafat's wishes so they aren't following their own government. As such I can't see how they can be trusted.

Johnny, I'm strongly recommending that you stop calling people racist and that you don't attack the person but rather the idea. If you ignore this piece of advice I will issue another warning. I want you to continue to argue the point logically but I don't want to see the attacks. It weakens your argument and causes havoc on the forum, which is why we have rules against it.

Well there goes my idea for a debate forum. You people can't debate like civilised people! :mad:

Originally posted by shizzle

I show you poetry about peace and respect for humankind and you call me a racist. Thats mighty nice of you.

maybe you want peace, but I know you have no respect for humankind.

Johnny, can you please drop your polital ideals and just read the damn poem for its words!

LOL, u make it sound if i read it, my soul will be save from evil or something.

Johnny,
Where does that statement come from?? I don't think anyone else saw what you saw. It only reinforces the reasons why shiz. laments. It seems to be you have an imaginative world going on where all jews are evil and they control everything. Where you think they are trying to convert you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back