• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has made my year so far.

I have also served as a retail manager, but it's not the perspective of the retail workers that matter in this case, it's the perspective of the customers. The businesses have to try to offer superior service, because they're trained to do so, and I suppose it can give them an edge over their competition, but service doesn't really matter if the customer can a)get the product he/she wants and b) at a decent price.

When I go to a store, I'm not there to interact with the store's employees, or to feel like I'm being treated with outstanding service. Those things are nice, but bottom line, I'm going to buy whatever it is I set out to buy in the first place. Mission accomplished.

No offence but its ALL about how you are treated.

I was looking for a suit for business reasons, and I walked into JC Penny planning on getting a good deal. I asked if they could help me (after standing there with them looking at me like I was stupid). They measure me, and say "Back against the far wall over there"(and she flicked her fingers in the ONLY direction towards the ONLY suits). I walked out and never went back. Now I went to Men's WearHouse, and they helped me get what I needed, and I got FANTASTIC treatement. I spent probobly $200 more, but I got it tailored, and they treated me like a human being.

Its always about how they treat you. If you are treated like an animal, why would you want to continue shopping there?

Its like in webhosting -- the customer buys and stays with you based on level of support, not just because its so cheap.

If you live based off of you don't care how you are treated, then I am sorry to say that you are missing out on life. Grantit you may not be there for the customer service, but you still want to be in a happy, good environment and know that they are there for you to help you with your needs.

They get payed to help the customer, not stand there and make sure you don't shoplift. Thats what security is for

No offence but its ALL about how you are treated.

I was looking for a suit for business reasons, and I walked into JC Penny planning on getting a good deal. I asked if they could help me (after standing there with them looking at me like I was stupid). They measure me, and say "Back against the far wall over there"(and she flicked her fingers in the ONLY direction towards the ONLY suits). I walked out and never went back. Now I went to Men's WearHouse, and they helped me get what I needed, and I got FANTASTIC treatement. I spent probobly $200 more, but I got it tailored, and they treated me like a human being.

Its always about how they treat you. If you are treated like an animal, why would you want to continue shopping there?

Its like in webhosting -- the customer buys and stays with you based on level of support, not just because its so cheap.

If you live based off of you don't care how you are treated, then I am sorry to say that you are missing out on life. Grantit you may not be there for the customer service, but you still want to be in a happy, good environment and know that they are there for you to help you with your needs.

They get payed to help the customer, not stand there and make sure you don't shoplift. Thats what security is for

I don't know, maybe you're oversensitive, or I'm under sensitive, but I'd much rather buy the same suit for the $200 less. Af ew minutes of perceived indignity is preferable to a larger hit on your wallet.

True BV, Id much rather put that $200 to use somewhere it is more justified.

I dont get worked up over a bunch of arrogant workers, Unless it was pretty bad i would put up with it to get the cheaper price.

I don't know, maybe you're oversensitive, or I'm under sensitive, but I'd much rather buy the same suit for the $200 less. Af ew minutes of perceived indignity is preferable to a larger hit on your wallet.

I work in customer service a lot, so I like to be treated well as a customer, as thats what they get payed for. Let alone nothing at JC Penny's matched suite wise.. They didn't bother to help me, so if no help, they won't get my money! HA

Grantit, spending the extra $200 on something else would have been the prefered item, but atleast I know my suit fits me!

Back