• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Things that piss you off

Originally posted by TRUNKS

5. Theres never any good shows on at 2 AM in the morning. Only MAD TV, which is only funny when they have skits featuring Oprah :devious2: :classic2: .

6. When video-hits doesnt show the video clips I want to see. :devious2: ITS A CONSPIRACY!!

I love cable tv... after letterman and madtv i just go to either a cartoon channel and fall asleep watching that or the history/discovery channel... always a good way to fall asleep.

video hits is sh!t, that annoys me.

Things that ----ing piss me off:

Idiots who ----ing think they now what their doing, but they really don't know what the ---- they are doing at all ~!

People who touch my iPod :angry2:

AOL, my dad signed up with them for a discount and some free shit, canceled, now they wont ----ing stop sending me ----ing letters asking for us to come back !

People who waste shit loads of money on ----ing stupid shit like spinning car rims.

People who try to make me like rap, what the ----, I DONT LIKE IT ! Get the ---- away from me.

Reality tv, it's just plain ----ing stupid.

People that think they can do something good because they can do it in a ----ing video game. THIS IS REALITY PEOPLE! NOT A ----ING GAME ~!

Humans

I feel a little better now, please excuse me while i go beat my head into a wall :doh!:

Last edited:
HAHA! You have an ipod!

another thing that annoys me.. people with ipods.. for no apparant reason

Originally posted by Canuckkev

Oh, and gayo mentioned the media. I hate the media. They do everything half assed, and the top story on every friggin news is Britney Spears, and her wedding. ----, I used to think she was attractive (well, given the chance, I'd still probably ---- her), but any appeal is gone. She is an annoying, no talent, stupid ho.

we got married this morning, and got divorced after brunch :coolmusic

Ohyeah, two things with monopoly:

1. When I get sent to jail 5 times in a row.
2. When someone else lands of Bara Dur and Mount Doom. THEYRE MINE I SAY!

Bara Dur and Mount Doom? What monopoly set are we talking about here???

Another thing that pisses me off.... censorship. ---- censorship. Its not like we don't know what is being said anyway. Can anyone guess what I'm saying? ----!!!!!!!!

Ohyeah, two things with monopoly:

1. When I get sent to jail 5 times in a row.
2. When someone else lands of Bara Dur and Mount Doom. THEYRE MINE I SAY!

people who have themed monopoly.. the boardwalk owns you!!1

Originally posted by tandoc
people who have themed monopoly.. the boardwalk owns you!!1

Themed monopoly is funner ;)
Besides, there is a different version which involves the ring... :devious2:

Themed monopoly is funner ;)
Besides, there is a different version which involves the ring... :devious2:

I'll just run over it with my car, then get the dog to poo on it and the cannon to destroy it :D :applaudin

Back