• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Things that piss you off

Canuckkev

Doctor Hexagon
NLC
I feel like ranting right now...feel free to join in. Right now, there are 2 things that are really pissing me off.

1. The "Atkins diet". Sounds smart...eat a lot of fat and protein, and lose weight. As far as I know, it's just one crackpot doctor who made up this diet in the 70's, and now it's popular again. Does it work? The ---- if I know. What I know does work is EXCERCISE. If people would get off their lazy asses and workout, they wouldn't be fat. ----, it's not that hard, get off the ----ing couch, don't eat ----ing McDonald's every day, and drink juice instead of soda (pop).

2. Friggin disposable cleaning products. Swiffer, and it's clones. I'm not environmentally concious, but I guess I care somewhat because the commericals for these products make me pissed off. Let's just wipe the floor, and throw it out! Yea! More garbage! Just what the world needs! You know, cause it's so hard to use a MOP. I keep seeing more and more of these disposable products. Sure, not everything can be reused (condoms, toilet paper, etc), but the line has to be drawn somewhere...----.

That's all. I just needed to vent. Someone else join in...

Atkins diet really does work, friend of mine weighed 350 pounds, and went on the diet, and now weighs only 150.

And i agree with the swiffer cfrap.

I just dumb drivers. Especially 85 year old f----in drivers. There is only 3 feet between me and the the car is front and some idiotic 85 year blind as my middle finger tries to get right in the middle. And of course if I hit him from the damn back it's my damn fault!

1. My Mom... She's yelling at me about something right now. I'm just nodding my head and saying "yeah, ok, uh huh".

2. The fact that I'm not moving out for college yet... 7 more months :).

Yeah you bet Atkins works, if you can stick to the plan. No bread during the entire diet, and no veggies for the firsat two weeks. I couldnt do it because everything I eat has either bread in it or with it.

So I figured it would be easier to simply use water pills as a diet method. I am losing about a pound a day in water (ok, so I got a little on the chubby side...LOL). However, fat holds water. If there is not enough water, your body dissolves the leftover fat. Ok, that part is working great, fine, dandy. What I was unaware of, was the side effects. I didnt know I would have to pee a gallon 10 times night, but hey, that's getting rid of my weight fast, although I am almost peed out, heh. The worst side effect, I need to eat bananas because my potassum levels plummeted....and when that happens, your muscles cramp up. I woke up this morning stretching...cramped both sides of my back, both outer legs, my right arm, and hurt like hell. Getting dressed, I squated down to put on a boot, and got a ball cramp on the right side of my stomach, you could feel it sticking out, and felt like I had just been shot there with a shotgun. Later in the day today, I laid down in bed to rest after work, strecthed a yawn stretch, got a cramp on the right side of my chest which when straight thru my lung area into my back, I could hardly breath.

Hmm, that Atkins diet is really starting to look good now. The pills I am taking are Triamterene. They hurt if you take more than one per day :p

When people say "It works", I assume you mean it enables you to lose weight. If that's all you want, sure, go for it. But I don't see how it could be healthy. That's my problem with crazy diets like this...they just can't be healthy. I'm no doctor, I don't know, I just thought that in order to be healthy, you have to follow the x servings a day chart. And getting excercise helps too...The problem is, no one cares about health, just how they look. This is why I'm pissed off about the Atkins diet.

Speaking on diets, I am on one right now. I aint fat, just gotta get rid of the keg. I figure, the less I eat, and more I excersise the thinner I get. After one week I am noticing changes. The other thing is healthy food is yum. I don't eat take out, lollies, I only drink water. Its Kalibers super diet!!

Now for bitching:

1) THE ----ING FRENCH!!! I hate the french, and anything that is french.

2) PT Cruisers and the Audi TT, ugg, I am gonna key these cars next time I see them.

3) Big Brother, NO we do not want a fourth ----ing season here in australia, no one cares. Something more educational like Seinfield should be on.

4) The bands Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne! Need I say anymore.

and.... last but not least:

5) Nikki Webster. She is a little tight --- bitch who thinks everyone loves her. just do a search on google if you have no idea what I am talking about.

Phew, that was good :)

I started my diet three weeks ago.

It consists of a daily 20 mile bike ride and weight training every other day.

I eat whatever the hell I want to.

Originally posted by Nick
I started my diet three weeks ago.

It consists of a daily 20 mile bike ride and weight training every other day.

I eat whatever the hell I want to.
man, that kicks ---.

Originally posted by Kaliber
man, that kicks ---.

Yeah.

All my friends are counting calories.

Screw that.

I can eat a whole pizza for dinner and I'm still losing weight quicker then they are.

:D

Erm, the Atkins diet works by changing how your body burns energy. Fat is only stored energy. Natures way is like the camel is with water. Your body takes energy from intake, and stores the rest. Most of us eat more than our body uses, hence much of it is stored as fat. The Atkins diet makes your body change it's energy usage so it uses "stored" energy.

As for excersize, aerobics are great for burning fat. Weights...not so great. Take the abs for example. Doing crunches or situps dont burn the fat off your spare tire, it makes your ab muscles bigger, thus, you get a bigger stomach. All you accomplish is inflating that spare tire (granted, it's a concrete tire LOL). Bike riding is good for burning fat, but at the same time you are building muscles off balance. Your lower body and lungs will be in great shape, but your arms, chest, and tummy arent being built up....although you are burning fat off them.

One of the things I hate is the fact that "healthy" food is like 3x the price of "unhealthy" foods. If they were able to reverse that.....we'd probably all be in good shape without having to work hard at it. Of course, throwing away all your remote controls would help too :p

Well...to eat healthy doesn't mean you have to buy nutritional supplement bars. It's simple things like snacking on an apple instead of a chocolate bar. Drinking juice instead of pop. And making a home cooked meal like pasta, instead of having a double whopper with fries.

Back to the Atkins, I haven't read anything about it. It just seems that if 99% of nutrionalists reccomend eating balanced meals, I don't see how the 1% could be correct. And like I said, some people think dieting is an alternative to excercise. That's why I'm pissed...people are just too lazy, and don't want to admit it.

Peoplle piss me off. They all suck. If everyone died, my life would be so much easier.

That and Clay Aiken

Originally posted by Kaliber
1) THE ----ING FRENCH!!! I hate the french, and anything that is french.
Ouais!, moi aussi!
Except poutine :ditsy2:

You know whats the most annoying??
----ing shows like where thers like one dude and 15 bitches and they have to match and whatever. My mom watches that crap and Every single time she comes in to my room and tells me the whole ----ing episode. "Jelie did that but Josh did that and then jenn did that and !!!! MOM!!! I DONT CARE!!!

I hope she can read this right now :classic2:

Last edited:
people that bitch about things like the atkins diet in threads like these annoy me..

:chinese2:

Back