• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Things that piss you off

Originally posted by Blank Verse
computer realted threads.

poeple that spell things worng :bandit2:

[typo's intended for the slower people amongst our members]

Survivor pisses me off
video games piss me off
American Idol pisses me of
People who vehemently voice thier flawed opinions for the sole purpose of pissing me of piss me off.
yuppies in SUVs who drink frappuccino from starbucks and go to yoga and pilates classes and who practice feng shui and home decorating piss me off.

mainstream media piss me off, as does losing my keys and running out of groceries.

people who talk on cell phones other than to call 911 piss me off, especially in restaurants or bathrooms.

people who suck up to teachers piss me off, and finally that greasy kid who works at the 7-11 near my house pisses me off.

edit:
"it's ok, I had subway for lunch" pisses me off, as does all this "Atkins Friendly bullshit""

If I'm going to go on a diet it's going to involve broccoli, chicken breasts, tuna sandwiches and orange juice, not rump roast and gravy (but no bread or veggies)

that one chick with bad hair on Much Music pisses me off to the point of not watching TV for a week (unless George reads the news right after, then it's all good)

ozzy osbourne pisses me off, and so does his speech impediment and his bitch daughter.

right now everything pisses me off unless I say otherwise.

edit:

people who base their hatred for the french on anything other than hairy pits and berets piss me off.

Last edited:
a long day.

I found out that my hard work over the past month or two means nothing for me, but it does mean a trip to california for my manager.

I think you all need to take time out and take a long relaxing walk on the beach :cool2:

I just thought of some else which really shits me. Stupid 13/14 year old MSN speak. For example, "soz, lol, 2moro k wit u?"

People on their diets :rolleyes: . My regular eating habits is what youd probabaly call a diet. I seem to be the only person on the planet that can eat just one row of chocolate and stop there :p

1. Guys (and girls, I presume there are some) with that little...THING on their eyebrows!! Its usually on the right eyebrow and its like...part of the eyebrow seperate. IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! I know, not reasonable...but...argh!

2. When people say "beauty is only skin deep". How much deeper do you want it? Your date wont be looking into your splein mechanics, I assure you.

3. When my hair isnt looking perfect :angry2:

4. My aunty. I cannot begin to tell you why. Seriously, even Oprah Winfrey would want to stab her...

5. Theres never any good shows on at 2 AM in the morning. Only MAD TV, which is only funny when they have skits featuring Oprah :devious2: :classic2: .

6. When video-hits doesnt show the video clips I want to see. :devious2: ITS A CONSPIRACY!!

Yes, the nice beaches of Calgary...

In fact, after posting that yesterday, I set up my punching bag, and beat the hell out of it. I quit once the bag fell off the hook. Also, being in the basement, and the 80 lb bag being attached right at the center of a large beam, I was worried about breaking the damn house. Surprisingly, I didn't even hurt myself. I have those wrist wrap things, and gloves, so I didn't break my wrist. Just thought I'd share that, good way to ease frustration, beat the hell out of something.

I like gayo's list. I hate cell phones as well. Well, they have their uses, like in an emergency situation, and if you are out of the office lots, and need to be available for easy contact. And if someone is such a socialite that they are talking on it all the time, so be it. But if the sole reason you carry it around with you is to play games, in colour, and listen to all the ringtones you have downloaded on it, and talk about the phone you plan on buying, because it has more colour, and more space for ringtones, and HIGHER QUALITY ringtones. ---- cellphones.

Oh, and gayo mentioned the media. I hate the media. They do everything half assed, and the top story on every friggin news is Britney Spears, and her wedding. ----, I used to think she was attractive (well, given the chance, I'd still probably ---- her), but any appeal is gone. She is an annoying, no talent, stupid ho.

But if the sole reason you carry it around with you is to play games, in colour, and listen to all the ringtones you have downloaded on it, and talk about the phone you plan on buying, because it has more colour, and more space for ringtones, and HIGHER QUALITY ringtones. ---- cellphones.
Yes! I completely agree. Cell phones are good for emergencies and business, but regular people don't need them.

Originally posted by Kaliber
I just thought of some else which really shits me. Stupid 13/14 year old MSN speak. For example, "soz, lol, 2moro k wit u?"
Oh!!

Add this to the list:

20+ random people conversations! :doh!:

who are you people?
looooooool
this is fun
you suck
---- you
im bored
x has quit
x has joined
haha
dude, remeber jess?
jess?
whos jess?
loooooooooool
---- you
im bored
haha

Nothing more annoying then that online :angry2:

Originally posted by Wojtek
Oh!!

Add this to the list:

20+ random people conversations! :doh!:
That and when you're talking to a few buddies and they invite in random people who are jerks...that's really, really annoying.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
ah, I love it when that happens...and by love, I mean hate. Where are you working?

future shop.

I suppose all the money I made during the christmas season will dull the pain.

Back