• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

I've got a couple of invites, but I think everybody's got one who wants one in this thread.. I'll just dish them out to my friends :p

Did you guys get one from Nugi yet? If not, PM me w/first name, last name, and working email.

It looks pretty cool. :p This is a totally awesome project, hope to see more features being implemented and maybe more shows? :p

I have 2 invites, the first 2 to pm me will get it. Include your first name, last name and email address.

new version of joost is coming out soon!
Joost said:
Watch this space for a new version of the product, a new-look website and some great new content - it's all about to happen!

I have 1 more invite. Send me a pm with your first name, last name and email address.

Is there any setting right now in the site that allows you to change your first and last name?

Back