• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Venice Project / Joost - Anybody using it?

:lol: Craig... I was like wtf, where are my invites! The white color does a good job at being hidden :p
if you look at it closer though you can see it, but most people don't notice it right away :p
@Dini yes there is a beta for MAC.. don't know how well it works though ;)

take me off the waiting list, I've received my invitation from joost itself :p

Great thing, I watched all of the Fifth Gear videos. Though I wish the video quality would be a bit higher overall.

I don't know. Lol.

I just seem to be getting them. Maybe because i use them so fast, and the people i am inviting are using lots of Joost! Lol!

Typical, I got an invite from that form on the website - even though I'm already registered.

Lol. So you got 2 account now..

Only 2 people left on the list!

10) LV3servers
11) James-DonutHost

(Wojtek and themidge said they already got invited through the Joost Beta Signup)

LV3Servers pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite!

Edit: Btw soon after beta probably... they'll have shows from like Nickelodeon, CBS, Comedy Central, Much Music Stuff, etc.

Beavis and Butthead is also coming on!!

They already have some MM content

Last edited:
How can you tell you've got invites? Somewhere in the program or do you get an email?

You get an email and you can also see the number of invites you have when you login on the joost.com site.

Back