• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Supernatural - Truth or Myth?

Do You Believe in Deamon Possession?

• Yeah It Happens

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No It's Bollox

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Not Sure. Open Minded

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Dan said:
Well, I know what I saw. I was not dreaming or on drugs, nor was I imagining it due to stress or grief.

Most people would never realize/admit that they're crazy, stressed out, tired, schizophrenic, hallucinating, etc.

Wow. You have discovered me.

*shrug* All I'm saying is that some people give little credibility to reports of supernatural events. So those people would naturally assume that they only happen in movies, since they don't believe it when they hear of it outside of movies.

Personally, I'm not sure, and I'm keeping an open mind about things. I primarily remain a skeptic, but I've heard of some freaky things from my close friends.

For one instance, it was actually a group of friends who had the experience.

Anyways, these are one of those things where you would pretty much never believe until you've had a first-hand experience.

Why? Are you saying I am one or all of these?

Yes I am. Or a liar.

You mentioned your hallucinations were a long time ago. You do realize our memories get distorted as time goes by, don't you? Take a psychology class, memories are created according to your world views; if you believe in the supernatural, you're likely to explain things by calling it supernatural and remembering them as such. If you think you sort of, kind of saw something weird, you'll assume it's this and then your memory will run with it. It's like the story of the 12in fish that became 24in a year later.

Yes I am. Or a liar.

You mentioned your hallucinations were a long time ago. You do realize our memories get distorted as time goes by, don't you? Take a psychology class, memories are created according to your world views; if you believe in the supernatural, you're likely to explain things by calling it supernatural and remembering them as such. If you think you sort of, kind of saw something weird, you'll assume it's this and then your memory will run with it. It's like the story of the 12in fish that became 24in a year later.

You're so full of ---- Johnson.
When I die I am going to soooo haunt you. :lol:

Back