• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Supernatural - Truth or Myth?

Do You Believe in Deamon Possession?

• Yeah It Happens

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No It's Bollox

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Not Sure. Open Minded

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Ok.

I lay in bed one night, about 2 weeks after a buddy drowned, involuntarily I might add, and he stood in front of me.

Can you explain that?

It wasn't just down to those two movies.

Also, what about the time I saw a nun standing at my bedroom door?

Hallucinations, dreaming, schizophrenia.

schizophrenia will hardly ever show hallucinations of people you knew, If ever
99% of people know when they are and are not dreaming
hallucinations are very likley if you have such mental issue as bi-polar, use drugs or are very tired (No sleep for 2 days) and its dark

Last edited:
Ok.

I lay in bed one night, about 2 weeks after a buddy drowned, involuntarily I might add, and he stood in front of me.

Can you explain that?

It wasn't just down to those two movies.

The grieving mind can do powerful things.

What did you do when you saw your friend and the nun?

When I saw the Nun I was about 12 years of age and freaked.
When I saw Kevin I was 18. Was scared but took it in its stride. He left after about 2 minutes.

Well, sounds to me that you were in some sort of subconciousness. I knew if I saw a dead friend or relative, I would immediately ask a bunch of questions (i.e. what the hell? how?).

Well, I know what I saw. I was not dreaming or on drugs, nor was I imagining it due to stress or grief.

i dont really see anything supernatural myself, but, i do believe in it. my wife on the other hand is always seeing "spirits" and she gets really freaked out sometimes. i do however remember as a child seeing one a couple times in my dads old house, but, not for a long time.

If it's true then how come we only see it in movies?

because they make money? and a movie, compared to real life means nothing, if it was, i would get my own T-rex. I've seen a few ghosts myself, even if we had proof, everyone would try their best to say it's not real.

oh and, you see aliens in movies alot, yet they look strange, if aliens are real, they certainly wouldn't look like that, since humans don't look like that, and we live in space like any other life form does.

Back