• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The NEW Facebook!

I think it might be a step in the right direction. At the moment my frustrations are around it simply being different. I am gonna wait a bit and see how I feel in a few weeks though.

I think the worst of it is the profiles, they could have left them alone, they were fine.

I got rid of facebook a long time ago.
Those application invites were worse then email spam.

Block them :)
At first it was annoying, but then I started using it more, and now I visit it at least once a day. I'm not even that active, in terms of photos or networking.

Thing is though, everyone jumps on the "omg its crap sux ma nans pen0r" bandwagon, except a week later its the best thing since bacon & egg muffins

I find it amusing that Bebo updated their layouts about 2 weeks ago and now Facebook does it.
It seem everything that one does the other does. It wouldn't surprise me if they were all the same crowd.

Only thing is with it is it looks crap now but surely they've done it for a reason. They always do. It's the same with any website the people behind it have a plan and they release it slowly in stages we could say. So I'll wait and see what they do next if they do nothing like last time then so be it then it shall suck for ever. If they do something then well done facebook :).

As for the sudden change without warning it sucks due to the fact I just started to teach my Nan how to use the internet and I was using facebook to teach her blummin idiots.

Back