• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The NEW Facebook!

I love it. It's so much simpler. Plus, my homepage/news feed actually shows NEW information. Usually, friends' relationship status changes, some comments/wall posts/etc would stay at the top of my news feed for days on end, while I'd have to go to the "live feed" tab to get updates on other people (usually those I have less mutual friends with). "Highlights" on the right is kind of silly, but it'll catch some things that maybe the news feed won't. I think the profiles could have stayed the way they were though, it kinda bothers me how there are blocks of "recent activity" randomly summarized through all of the wall posts. I like the new Publisher though. Much simpler to have everything I want to post being in one form. Although as a friend of mine pointed out, are statuses still in third person?

I don't really like it. But then I haven't liked it since they started making all the dumb changes in 2007 (like letting old people in!). :D

Back