• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

so, i ate a ton of crab legs last night that i just wanted to puke. i think i should have had one plate less and it would have been perfect. yeah, i know you guys probably dont care, but, i dont care if you do or not cause you know it now anyways. haha

fat-bikini.jpg

Mmmmmm Thats some chunky chicken right there yes that is!

Got my first ad payout yesterday.

It feels strangely good to know you got paid for sitting around talking to people online.

Ad payouts are awesome!

I had my first one a good 4 years ago, roughly about $130 AUD or so ? Took just over a month and a half to get it.

What ads are you using?

That was an adbrite payout of $11 accumulated over the last 3 years- although most of it was in the last few months.

From the looks of it that account is already building back up to the next one. Kind of wish they had a facility to show your current balance since the last payout so I could predict when the next one will be.

Also, going to be interesting I think. It's been a long time since I've actually made a proper advertisement on here. Hopefully it doesn't lure too many spambots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

It seems to date to WWII, but the exact origin is unclear.

It's also an album from Styx using songs by Dennis DeYoung. Kilroy was a character in the story behind the album- Mr. Roboto, along with others.

That was an adbrite payout of $11 accumulated over the last 3 years- although most of it was in the last few months.

Wow, thats a very small amount of money.
You might want to try AdHitz.com instead... I am using them, all their ads are "money making" ads tho as its an Bux.to alike network ad.
I am making about $16 a month with them on 2 websites (+-2500 unique visitors a month).

Back