• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

Definitely a fraud

Hello. I am with NameSilo.com. We are a domain registrar and I can confirm with 100% certainty that this entire kaytech/equiline organization is a scam. They used our services to register domains on their customer's behalves and now many of them are contacting us claiming to have been defrauded. All emails to them go un-returned as of today. We will likely be filing our own report with the FBI today. If any of their customers have domains with us, please email us at support@namesilo.com and we will do our best to get the domains to you.

We hate scammers like this and hope they receive some type of extreme punishment.

Little Note: KayTech is going down. It will either be fully closed or changed.
JohnnyD/Caleb has lost access. Thanks to their host :) So keep a eye. And anyone who has hosting with them might want to get away fast.
Changed your mind now Adam?

First, I am not Adam still (I am TheBoss) tho. But yes, I have done some investigation myself and Found all the proof. I will not provide it but It was enough to open my eyes. Sorry to anyone for what I did in this thread. I was blinded. The Site tho was not hacked it was just removed and replaced with a notice. One of the clients had full access thanks to HostGator. sarmth I hope you get your money back. Now if you want to ban me for having this account after creating TheBoss account go right ahead. Again Sorry to all.

The Site tho was not hacked it was just removed and replaced with a notice. One of the clients had full access thanks to HostGator. sarmth I hope you get your money back.

From talking to the client behind it, he was saying that he had actually bought service from Hostgator with the Foundation as a middleman. Somewhere along the line other sites not belonging to him got added to that account, as the con artists leeched that service to run their host. Ultimately it wasn't hacked, the whole affair was actually his account with hostgator to begin with. He simply removed the content that wasn't his own.

In a way, these people are the evolved form of the infamous mtwiscool. They find someone to sponsor them, though in this case it looks like it was an unknowing sponsorship, then proceed to abuse the living daylight out of it until exposed then take the money and run.

It surely has been a while. Good thing I got out of the business fast before everything went downhill. sarmth, any updates on your FBI case yet? I can confirm Johnny/Caleb is the same person, and that the KayTech/Equiline purchase was just a cover-up just to remove Equiline from "bad press" such as this one. I remember reading that through the Skype logs.

Just a notice: I resigned months ago before this incident happened. Please leave me out of legal cases, as I have nothing to do with them. Although I am willing to cooperate and give any intel about anything I know about KayTech.

P.S. -- Hi again, FWS.

Sure looks like it from here!

Again?

Surely you remember me from a couple of free hosts that died way back. I've quit the hosting industry for good, since eventually anything I set up would eventually fail, and then Johnny/Caleb asked me to manage a couple of servers for him. Eventually our contact died out 'cause I started going to college.

Good thing I got out of the business fast before everything went downhill.

Just a notice: I resigned months ago before this incident happened. Please leave me out of legal cases, as I have nothing to do with them. Although I am willing to cooperate and give any intel about anything I know about KayTech.

P.S. -- Hi again, FWS.

You didn't get out of the hosting business, maybe you left them tho.

You still advertise for multible hosts https://freevps.us/thread-4550.html & https://freevps.us/thread-4539.html

Both "companies" you advertise for no longer exist.
Doesn't that seems to be a coincidence?

And http://www.rocketslice.com/ is also owned by the same "foundation" (also dead).

Last edited:
xenLiam you were advertising 10 days ago for KayTech, your link to RevoltVPS (a referrer link from freevps) redirects to https://kaytech.me/my/cart.php?gid=3

Pulling you right in to just before the hijacked hosting account owner shut down their site.

NEXT CASE...
Good kick in the arse this lot need...

Probably did it just after buying the I'm with the guy wearing the I'm with stupid T-Shirt...

This is a rather elaborate scheme they had going on that we've managed to send tumbling down.

I wonder just how big the scam really is. Can't believe the FBI wouldn't at least have some interest in this, it's people like these that are the reason why the US is trying so hard to crack down on cybercrime. They could have a public lynching of this group as justification for why we need CISPA or whatever other cybercrime laws they feel like passing.

You'll find often that organisations like the FBI will seem to be uninterested publicly, whilst working on convictions in the background so as not to set the offenders running.
So there is a high probability of that 3am knock on the door :biggrin2:

Why he even joined here and said that he left them in time... its just very silly.

This one is the same company as well: http://worldwisdom.co.uk/

Now that's interesting, representing themselves as a UK individual AND charitable organisation (World of Wisdom Charitable Services has rebranded, we are now Equiline Data Services) can't be both;
Domain name: worldwisdom.co.uk

Registrant: Johnathan Snyder

Registrant type: UK Individual

Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar: Namesco Limited t/a Namesco Ltd [Tag = NAMESCO] URL: http://www.names.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Dec-2011
Expiry date: 23-Dec-2013
Last updated: 03-Mar-2012

Registration status: Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.rubyringtech.com
ns2.rubyringtech.com
ns3.rubyringtech.com

WHOIS lookup made at 08:12:59 17-Jul-2012

screenshot20120717at403.png

trollface-problem.jpg

Back