• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Television Programs

Arrested Development is good too, but, Scrubs just rocks it

@Blank, Robot Chicken doenst make much sense, but, neither does my life half the time, and I think that is why i love it. :D

RE: Arrested Development.
The way they finished the last season it sounded like there's gonna be a movie out, any hope on that?

Originally they were talks that Showtime might buy the rights to the series and produce new episodes, but its been a year + since I heard that, so I would assume the show is dead.

They always kill good shows like this. They say its because rating were low, but the ratings wouldn't be low if they didn't keep on rescheduling the damn thing round the time table.

Arrested Development is almost the only thing that is ever on my screen anymore. Praise Allah for TV DVD collections.

Scrubs is ----ing sweet though. In Canada, we have Corner Gas and the Trailer Park Boys...both excellent shows...I don't know how available they are outside this country though.

I do occassionally watch Robot Chicken. They should extend that show to a solid half hour.

Robot Chicken is ----ing hilarious. I love that show. Did you watch the Star Wars Robot Chicken special? OMG. I was pretty drunk the night it came on, and my friends and I ended up watching it 3 times in a row.

Arrested Development for the win!

smoke.gif

featherbottom.gif

magic.gif

Also Venture Brothers.

vbros.jpg

To me, south park sucks. One: It's on cable... TWO: It's only funny due to the fact that it makes fun of everything that is wrong in life. Plus, it sickens me to watch even the episode intro.

I recommend Simpsons.

On top of that, I LOATHE Family Guy, it also disgusts me. That goes with the office too.

O God not you too..lol i have a good friend of mine that watches that show...he tries to blame it on his kids but he sure wont miss one episode..lol

Back