• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Television Programs

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
What can you suggest for me to watch, I have a select few that I really like, those being:
Scrubs, Entourage, American Dad, House
and these days to a lesser extent seinfield and family guy.

I don't watch TV (somewhat contradictory, but I have all my shows on my hdd), so I don't have much exposure to new shows, What can you recommend me?

The Office (UK & US), Malcolm in the middle, family guy, heroes, hustle & the real hustle.

Heroes, The 4400, Prison Break, Invasion, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Scrubs and Lost.

:D

got all of scrubs and family guy :)

Might try prison break and the office though :D

Cheers guys. I aint to keen on stargate though

Lost is just the best, if you have not seen that, you have not lived.

Lost is TV.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is just the best, if you have not seen that, you have not lived.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is TV.

If you like scrubs, go get the DVDs for Arrested Development and watch them in order. Your life will have meaning again

Arrested Development is almost the only thing that is ever on my screen anymore. Praise Allah for TV DVD collections.

Scrubs is ----ing sweet though. In Canada, we have Corner Gas and the Trailer Park Boys...both excellent shows...I don't know how available they are outside this country though.

I do occassionally watch Robot Chicken. They should extend that show to a solid half hour.

Back