• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tamranda.com?

Vespacious said:
Looks like a noob company ...

Please mind ur language when you know nothing about us. BTW even I have heard some very bad comments about your Company on this Forum itself.

Tamranda said:
Please mind ur language when you know nothing about us. BTW even I have heard some very bad comments about your Company on this Forum itself.

Lets stop the fight/flames and all be friends. :) They got the same template as the other company. End of story. And last thing, what the webhost's site is like doesn't tell how good their service is. Their web may rock but hosting may suck..! We only care about if you provide quality service :p And it seems like you do!

Well im not sure what you guys had over the years but i think it might have been just a bad confusion between the designer who designed tamranda before. As a webdesigner myself i spent time admiring designs and getting to know designers. Some designers have the tendancy to just steal designs and if the host doest know about them they will probably believe it is a new design. That is why most webdesigners sell their designs for cheap prices because the idea of them are probably stolen. But as a designer myself, ive spent a month with tamranda and so far it has been wonderful, ive only experienced one downtime at the moment and their support was truly awesome. i give it a 9.5/10 overall.

You can test them out by calling their phone support to see if their 24/7 support claims are true. If they are, then the company should be fine.

We'll be more than happy if you call us to check our 24/7 Support.

Let us know if you have any questions regarding our company.

Yesterday I send them 4 e-mails but I got no answer yet
How do you guys say they have a great and fast support?

Faithless said:
Yesterday I send them 4 e-mails but I got no answer yet
How do you guys say they have a great and fast support?

To which address have you sent the emails?

I myself had chequed all the accounts a couple of hours back to see everything was going fine, we havn't received even 1 mail from you yet.

Site down

Really good support and uptime NOT!!!!!!!

i emailed tamranda 3 hours ago and haven't heard a thing back. their entire site has been down for 5 hours now.

Bloody Hopeless!!!!!

ddkcomputer said:
Really good support and uptime NOT!!!!!!!

i emailed tamranda 3 hours ago and haven't heard a thing back. their entire site has been down for 5 hours now.

Bloody Hopeless!!!!!

We are sorry for the downtime but I would still appreciate it if you visit this link & check our uptime :: http://www.hyperspin.com/geekcertified/www.tamranda.com

This downtime was caused due to apache & a few other softwares getting corrupt, & reinstalling them all is basically which took the time. We have had such a long downtime after atleast 11-12 months.

Also, at these times of emergencies when most of the staff is working to resolve the issues & since many clients send emails & open tickets, the reply time does get effected.

Again, we are sorry for it.

Back