• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tamranda.com?

Well I am looking for Plan 2 in Shared Hosting .... & Actully I was reffered by some ppl who have hosting thier ..... They say the Support it nice ... I had also read some good Feedbacks about them on WHT.

But i wanted to find some more clients of thier & see what they say ...

I think i will give them a try as they had replied to all my questions in less then 1 hour & some ppl said they are good although i agree thier layout is not that good.

Hello again .... its been some time since I have been with them ... I upgraded to a Reseller some days back, Well Im not currently ready to give a Review of thier Site but currently Im happy with thier Services, they got nice Support, good Uptime :) & not to forget they helped me in install IPB 2 ^_^ . Anyways as i said Before Im not ready with a Review & 1 month is definatley not a good amount of time to judge a Host. I might give a complete review say after 2-3 months.

What do u guys think ? How much time is ideal for testing out a Host ?

Hmm... Their website got a new design now. At least it looks better now, maybe you should give them a try. :p

That was a 46 Min. Downtime we had because we were Upgrading the server to 100mbps.

Till now it is the only Downtime we had this month. :)

That means your uptime for the month will be 89.3% provided you continue to stay up until the end of the month. There goes the 99.8% guarantee. :p

what ? ... uhm i think u r a little week in maths :p

Cause 46 min. in a month ie 720 hours would never get the Uptime % to 89.3% ! lol ...

Hello,

Im back with a Review now :)

Its been 4 months now since I've been with them.

To begin with the Support I had was really wonderful ! All Emails anwered within 2 Hours at most. I even bugged them with a lot of questions in the beggining ;) & their support was really polite & knowlegable :)

So I give 9.5/10 for the Support !

Next comes Uptime.
Their Uptime has been really good till now. I was placed on Server1 & according to easymonitor.com their Uptime overall (from the time I Sign-uped & started monitoring) has been 99.86% which is really good ... The biggest Downtime I've seen till now was of 1 hour which was due to some maientance of Cisco routers by the DC & they informed me about it well before the Downtime.

Uptime gets 9/10 :)

Support & Uptime force me to give a reliability of 9/10 :D

Over all Rating :: 9.2/10 :)

Tamranda has proved to be a very good host for me, just wat i wanted .
Thats all for now ... later on if I find any problems with them I'll let you ppl know ... Bye for now ...

ab-hosting.com?

Hi,

I got a reseller from ab-hosting.com $9/month been there for 2 weeks first week was great but after that it went down hill pages wasn't loading mysql databases not working so i asked to et my money back cos its was 30 days money back so he said yeah we can do that he closed the account but no money back and i have him in my msn contact list but when he sees me online he puts his status on away im telling you he wont pay up the money cos i got a good offer for a different company but i can get it cos he hasn't payed me :( any idea's?

TheChatter

TheChatter said:
Hi,

I got a reseller from ab-hosting.com $9/month been there for 2 weeks first week was great but after that it went down hill pages wasn't loading mysql databases not working so i asked to et my money back cos its was 30 days money back so he said yeah we can do that he closed the account but no money back and i have him in my msn contact list but when he sees me online he puts his status on away im telling you he wont pay up the money cos i got a good offer for a different company but i can get it cos he hasn't payed me :( any idea's?

TheChatter

I guess you should have opened a new Thread on it ? :rolleyes2 :)

& btw If you like maybe Ankit from Tamranda might help you in getting a new Reseller Account :rambo2:

He was the one who gave me a Custom Deal :)

Last edited:
Back