• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 Update

amelen,

PLEASE Don't ask for so much personal info and leave the default Apache Errorocuments intact.

Well i need some level of info.. it helps deter abuse. And the 404 page ad helps profit.. without it i would have to add more ads on the pages..

Originally posted by amelen
Well i need some level of info.. it helps deter abuse. And the 404 page ad helps profit.. without it i would have to add more ads on the pages..
Okay. You should disable .htaccess as it'll drive ya server NUTS with people making password protected pages, customerror dcos, banning prople, crashing the server.

Originally posted by amelen
I understand. For the level of info bng it down to First Name, Last Name, Country

Sounds interesting. I've signed up with so many free hosts lately just looking for one that was as reliable as the now-seemingly-deceased Basicpoint. Ad banners are evil but I can live with a pop-under as long as the ad content isn't pr0n. :)

Anyhoo, I may just give T35 a try. Wishing you the best with your hosting efforts...

Both servers up and configured.. script ready.. going into a few days of beta testing.. and we should be up..

ARRRGGH!!! I'm going away for a week tomorrow!! :cry2:

I'll have to wait a WHOLE WEEK! Oh no!!

LOL :D Save me some space, eh?

ahh, can't wait for T35

T35 was the best host i've ever used because it was always lightning fast, and never had any perl problems

when can i sign up? :)

Hurry up, dude! Coolfreepages is starting to anger me, but for now, they're the best free host I've got, and they're the third host I've uploaded to in the last week since the OE Network decided to disappear (thankfully, I have a cable modem, and all three hosts had FTP). The sooner you open up T35 (or 9cy actually GIVES me a 100 mb account that he told me he'd setup for me), the sooner I can put this nightmare behind me (did I mention that Windows Media Player cannot play any of my .wav's larger than 92 kb on Coolfreepages (Netscape can though), even though they supposedly allow files up to 1 mb in size and the largest file on my site is only 131 kb?)!

How long do you think you will be, cause i can't wait for it, but i guess i am going to have to.

Well, F2S went dead on free webhosting. (yah?) I wanna sign up for T35 too, but damn, i'm getting internal server errors after the sign up page. Oh well...:mad:

Back