• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 Update

Originally posted by amelen
DCI.. because of the way cookies work with subdomains, u will see multiple ads if u go to differnt pages.. like if u go to demo.t35.com and then test.t35.com, the ad will come up again, because ur cookie treats it as a new domain. But it shouldn't make a difference.. ur visitors only go to uraccount.t35.com.

Yes, and this also means more pop-unders loaded and more revenue for you! I certainly don't have a problem with that.

Everything looking good.. already have a few hundred members .. after being open just a few hours..:biggrin2:

I'm there too :D I'd rather have user placed ads over popups though. And amelen, is it ok if i post my domain info over here, or to PM you? Too lazy to register for T35's forums, heh...:rolleyes:

If the page would load, I might try to go w/o my newspro and MySQL for a while (Domain Hosting.. heh, I am cheap).
Until then.. well if I had an alternative, I would certainly tell you right here!

Let me say, I really like the way you put ads! Are you the first to think of that "pop-under every 24 hours" thing or did someone else? Cause it is a very good idea!

I wish I thought of that :rolleyes:

Back