• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 Update

Its not open yet.. if i have the time to install the message board and other tech support features, than we should be ready to open today.

For people that want to sign up a day early.. message me or e-mail me and i will give u the sign up url.. Everything is basicly working, but i don't want to officially open untill the support forum's and help desk system is up..

Hey A Melen, could you delete my account. I accidentally typed in the wrong username lol

My account is archanegmon (i was meaning archangemon lol)

My email is anime5@angelfire.com

if you could delete it so i can sign up again that would be great ok

Thanks

And keep up the good work!!!!

I love T35.com

By the way, nice file manager. I think everything is PERFECT!!!!!!

Last edited:
I can't delete accounts yet.. thats one of the parts thats not finished yet.. lol
just sign up with another e-mail address.. or wait 3 days for it to let u sign up again (i bet u would rather use another e-mail.. :) )

Ack! Your server wouldn't load one of my pages - it would just return a blank page with the pop-up javascript. And no matter what I named it, it would keep doing the same thing to that same page. Sorry, but I'm going with 9cy.

<<< EDIT >>> Never mind, I'll just improvise and re-write the messages on my pages that are "no shows" on T35, and hopefully, things will work out. It worked with the one page that wouldn't show so far. You should look into that ad script though, because it also puts an unnecessary amount of whitespace after my closing </html> tag. <<< /EDIT >>>

Last edited:
Hmm.. cracker.. i don't understand the problem.. can u e-mail me the page so i can look into it?

The "ad-software" is mod_layout .. an apache mod used by almost everyone.. And it doesn't nothnig to the footer of the page..

mod_layout is a good way to go about this, because the code is used on all documents without altering the html.

doh, just read this in your faq:

Q: Why can't I upload CGI files?
A: Due to extreme abuse in the past, CGI/PERL is now only available as a paid upgrade. This includes .cgi and .pl files

oh well...

DCI.. because of the way cookies work with subdomains, u will see multiple ads if u go to differnt pages.. like if u go to demo.t35.com and then test.t35.com, the ad will come up again, because ur cookie treats it as a new domain. But it shouldn't make a difference.. ur visitors only go to uraccount.t35.com.

NC_TOM .. yeh.. many hosts use it... its very effecient..

So far at 400kb/s with 58 members signed up.. server seems to be holding so i will enable sign ups for everyone..

Back