• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 Update

amelen

Going to open soon.. within a week.. same features as before, only user.t35.com instead of t35.com/user .. for those not familiar.. basic features are php, ssi, unlimited space, unmetered BW, web login, ftp login, mysql (comming soon), domain name hosting, etc.. all free... advertising will be as always, 1 pop-up under that will only show once every 24 hours to the visitors. (after they see one pop-up under, they will see no more ads on your page for 24 hours).. I will let everyone know when the opening date is decided upon, but it should be soon..

Yeah, and this time, don't put weird characters at the bottom of my site's pages. I'll be giving you another try if 9cy can't bring up the Online Entertainment Network by next week.

I still don't know why that happened.. but this time we are using a differnt OS and hosting script.. so it should be fixed..

lol

i think the problem was mod_layout not liking that version of red hat (not the newest ver.).. we are using freebsd again though.. :)

Was planning for feb. 15th.. but i am really sick with a 105-6 degree fever.. so thats slowing some things down..

Originally posted by amelen
Was planning for feb. 15th.. but i am really sick with a 105-6 degree fever.. so thats slowing some things down..

oops, isn't that too much, the most i got was 107 and was fainted, so only 1 degree less to be fainted,, take care, take a sleep now, with at least 3 heaters on in ther roooooom.....

Originally posted by important

oops, isn't that too much, the most i got was 107 and was fainted, so only 1 degree less to be fainted,, take care, take a sleep now, with at least 3 heaters on in ther roooooom.....

don't forgot chicken soup :classic2:

Originally posted by Daniel

don't forgot chicken soup :classic2:

what about some soup with beef? :cow: ( eh, supermoo...does he ever post anymore???)<<<edit>>> he's a mod... [i forgot] he did post recently, too...(today even)

Last edited:
Originally posted by amelen
Going to open soon.. within a week.. same features as before, only user.t35.com instead of t35.com/user .. for those not familiar.. basic features are php, ssi, unlimited space, unmetered BW, web login, ftp login, mysql (comming soon), domain name hosting, etc.. all free... advertising will be as always, 1 pop-up under that will only show once every 24 hours to the visitors. (after they see one pop-up under, they will see no more ads on your page for 24 hours).. I will let everyone know when the opening date is decided upon, but it should be soon..

is there any filesize limit? If there is none, then I will use your hosting for sure.

Re: Re: T35 Update

Originally posted by allanh

is there any filesize limit? If there is none, then I will use your hosting for sure.

If I'm not mistaken, they have a 150 kb file size limit, unless that's changed. That's not a problem with me, though, because the largest file on my site is only 131 kb. Oh well, if that leaves you out, too bad, that just means more bandwidth for me!

thanks..

Everything is almost done.. just need to get the second server up, and finish somethings with the script..

Back