• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35.com Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well, the only way I'm coming back to T35 is if something bad happens to Gizba.

Also, is it just me, or are the T35 member sites down again (either that or loading hellishly slow, like T35.com itself seems to be doing right now)?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cracker
Yeah, well, the only way I'm coming back to T35 is if something bad happens to Gizba.

Also, is it just me, or are the T35 member sites down again (either that or loading hellishly slow, like T35.com itself seems to be doing right now)?

t35.com down still at 12:30 AM EST on Sunday Mar 09.

:angry2:

Yipes network is having some hickups... nothing serious.. should be fixed soon (cause its affect all their servers.. which is a few thousand).. and it still loads fine for me (east coast).

why you people are so mean? whatever he provided is free, but what did you to him?

dont like it, then dont use it.

What The ----?!

I have just set up a basic site few days ago, and today I find out my account is dead/canceled?!

This provider sucks ---. Sure it's free, horseshit is also free, but that doesn't mean it's good. It smells, infact. For those who don't know. :mad:

Notihng is canceled.. if you read our forums you would see that the networking equipment is being changed... it will be fixed in a few hours.. relax..

Alex!I suggest you to post this type of important information on your main page.

Last edited:
(and we have been around since the early 90's.. so.. only a few years away from serving free hosting for a decade..)

Didn't you guys used to host warez?

You forget that many of us have been here for a long time :)

You guys always seem to have some problem:

1) FBI Seized equipment
2) UPS lost Equipment
3) Co-location didn't want your site
4) network is having some hickups (first time for that one)

Bet you in a month or less they will have some other excuse as to why their server is down or they are moving servers.

I have come up with some:

1) Aliens Seized Equipment
2) UN Inspectors Lost Your Equipment
3) France Didn't want your site
4) Network is having some Diarrhea

JMHO

This host never worked for me, but thats no reason to go and cut it up. So what, if you need a website so bad that your willing to ridicule your free provider, go paid. You get what you pay for after all. a free host is having a problem, at least they are not calling it quits like 99% of all free hosts who pack their bags and head for the hills at the sight of any trouble.

I personally am grateful that amelen is trying to keep t35 alive. If you want to humiliate him that bad, you dont have to do it publicly here. Post in their forums or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back