• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35.com Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

amelen

Just wanted to let you know that we finally completed the move to the new data center.. still working out all the kinks, but it should be reliable.. i know you guys have no reason to trust t35.com after the recent downtime... but only time will prove that we are back for good now... (and we have been around since the early 90's.. so.. only a few years away from serving free hosting for a decade..) :D

Where did you see that hapanasu?

This will be interesting "24-7 Tech. Support" :classic2: Amelen, the users can't even get your support here when you are down, even though I see you here often and viewing the threads. :confused2

FTP is fast enought but there is sometimes a pop-up displayed (the first time i visited my site :()

Yeh... it pops-up very rarely though..

Probobly only the first time you visit your site.. (and then no ads for 24 hours).

Yeah, well, I'm still sticking with Gizba.com. In the past five months, they've been down only once, for 12 hours. On a positive note regarding T35, they also seem to have gotten faster, but I wouldn't jump for joy yet, I'll bet next week, they'll be slow again.

Only way to see is wait a week and see :)

I personally don't think so, especially since our servers are much better now... but there is no way to prove that other than wait a week..

Originally posted by amelen
Our support forum is now officially back aswell.. so any questions or comments can be directed to http://forums.t35.com ..thanks
That's good to hear that your support forums are back. :) But can I PLEASE request that if your site and forum goes down again, that you don't just come here to view what's being said, but to address the issues. It is all to do with public relations, if you don't *talk* to the public, then you may as well give up the business. People will not upgrade to your paid service if they don't get *some* support from the free service.

T35 is still seriously screwed up. Some of my pages' contents would get spliced together with the contents of my other pages. That's it - I'm nuking my site copy on T35.

However, you can see examples of T35 hosted sites that have code from some pages "bleeding" onto other pages of the same sites:

http://spfrenzy.t35.com/
http://spr.t35.com/

Last edited:
Why is your main page run on port 8080? And one more thing, on the members pages posted above i got about 4 - 5 popups from the same page.

hmm.. i don't think those are ours.. i just checked other pages.. doesn't look like it..

main page on different server... needed to keep port like that..

The popups crashed my browser :mad:

I did a screen dump of a problem on the site.

Attachments

• cracker.jpg
    cracker.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 85
Problem? I still don't understand what the problem is.. and the ads aren't comming from us.. i am guessing they were on that page..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back