• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35.com Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not making fun of them, just wished that If they offer something for free they should be aware that people will abuse it.

Many people put their sites on their server. Only to find that no one can access it, or the ftp does not work.

They should test it before making it live. this way no one would get mad when their site is lost or down, or when the ftp is not working.

Originally posted by Matrixnyc
Bet you in a month or less they will have some other excuse as to why their server is down or they are moving servers.

I have come up with some:

1) Aliens Seized Equipment

LOL

Yes, T35 has become another Crosswinds. Like Crosswinds, T35 was once one of the best FWP's in the world, but now it is way past its prime and is just plain crap.

Originally posted by amelen Been up for a while now..
Been DOWN for almost a DAY now

this site has been DOWN more than its been up for the entire week

:confused2

What are you talking about? server has been up 3 days now.. and before that i was just configuring things.. but "top" in ssh.. showing over 3 days up time.. loads fine for everyone..

Originally posted by amelen
What are you talking about? server has been up 3 days now.. and before that i was just configuring things.. but "top" in ssh.. showing over 3 days up time.. loads fine for everyone..
Yes amelen is right :) Working for me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back