• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost

dunno said:
I guess I should have used the word 'most' in front of my comment. I apologise but it is just frustration when reading some of these comments. If Steve is on holiday then hope he has a good time but where was Anthony? on holiday as well? No communication for days, no apology for the lack of communication and yet more strange problems as to why the server is down.
I like you have moved on to pastures new but i am not just going to do nothing when I have paid for a service i did not receive. They have my email address and i have had nothing via email since this all started.
To anyone who has not paid for hosting with them and feels they can comment on my post just because i am no longer with Statichost is out of order. I have every right to continue to post my thought as I am still a paid up member of their community.
For now
Anthony has had kind a bad time him self as well dont pick on him!!

college-student said:
Robert where are you? PivotalWebHosting & peace_hope have been soliciting their services in this thread ;)

Not to both PivotalWebHosting & peace_hope:

if you wanted to help statichost clients you could easily pm those who were looking at moving away intead of posting it on the main. I'm really hopin' you're trying to help but its a fact that Robert's warning has already been posted here.

Excuse me, but the truth is, we had worked out a backup deal WITH StaticHost... however Anthony was unaware what his partner had done and then reported me to the moderator.

All this is was their loss. So I bowed out. Read all twenty some odd pages before you post names. This was something I was doing for them and the partner of the company did not like it. Now who's hurting?

hottweelz said:
Excuse me, but the truth is, we had worked out a backup deal WITH StaticHost... however Anthony was unaware what his partner had done and then reported me to the moderator.

All this is was their loss. So I bowed out. Read all twenty some odd pages before you post names. This was something I was doing for them and the partner of the company did not like it. Now who's hurting?

i'm sorry but i don't recall naming your name in here. And why didn't StaticHost or yourself announce that it was a backup deal between you both.

Anyways, its no use crying over spilt milk now, does your back up deal offer with StaticHost still stand? If it does I'm sure most of us SaticHost Clients will be delighted with temporary redirecting our sites to you with our main critical data and then once SaticHost cmes back online, repoint our dns to StaticHost.

Im just very frustrated with all this down time, and am sure im not the only one. Any help would be most apprciated just as long as Steve from StaticHost has agreed to it.

Sorry for the lack of my communication recently - I will continue to post updates as they become available. I am not sure when Layered Tech's Sales & Billing Team work but I beleive it is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST, so it will probably be tomorrow when they reconnect the server.

Once again I am sorry for this downtime and we hope to get it resolved ASAP.

Regards,

Steve McManus.

StaticHost said:
Sorry for the lack of my communication recently - I will continue to post updates as they become available. I am not sure when Layered Tech's Sales & Billing Team work but I beleive it is Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST, so it will probably be tomorrow when they reconnect the server.

Once again I am sorry for this downtime and we hope to get it resolved ASAP.

Regards,

Steve McManus.

That update was really appreciated mate! Keep up the good work Steve! :)

Hmm I'll be going on vacation tomorrow for like 4 weeks, will come back once in between to check on this, hope statichost survives and we all get our sites online again fast.

Now I would never trust them, they are fake.

It could just be a problem with their monitor. We have found SiteUptime to be accurate in picking up any downtime we experience. Every so often they will report a false outage, but they are usually quick to correct it. :)

college-student said:
Have LT switched back on StaticHost's servers yet? any news?

Not yet as Steave said sales dont work weekend and i beleave the time is 6.14am there and sales at LT start at 8am so hopefully not to much longer to wait. (i hope)

college-student said:
i'm sorry but i don't recall naming your name in here. And why didn't StaticHost or yourself announce that it was a backup deal between you both.

Anyways, its no use crying over spilt milk now, does your back up deal offer with StaticHost still stand? If it does I'm sure most of us SaticHost Clients will be delighted with temporary redirecting our sites to you with our main critical data and then once SaticHost cmes back online, repoint our dns to StaticHost.

You named me on thread #328. No the backup deal no longer stands as the two partners at StaticHost did not agree.

statichost this is getting to be more and more of a joke can you just not ring LT and get this dam mess sorted clients lossing around £2K in 2 weeks come on work harder pls!

Last edited:
Back