• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost

if any petitions are gonna be started, start them against LT then send emails to LT with links the the petitions in my opinion that will scare the shit out of them if we all sign them and its hardly bothering them much as all they have to do is read one page.

cs-web said:
if any petitions are gonna be started, start them against LT then send emails to LT with links the the petitions in my opinion that will scare the shit out of them if we all sign them and its hardly bothering them much as all they have to do is read one page.

Excellent idea cs-web, I'm all up for creating a petition and signing it against LT. Petition Onlinehttp://www.petitononline.com is a great place to create one and i'd be fine with doing the wording and stuff - does anyone want to join in this effort?

Any takers?

Last edited:
I'm currently working on a online petition statement agasint LT and getting help from a legal expert and that should be ready in about 2-3 hours. I've also been advised to submit reviews of LT's customer services to the top data center/web hosting sites on the internet and send links of the petition to the state in which LT operate.

appreciate your input om the above :) thanks.

Ok, also I couldn't reply to your PM because;

college-student has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

RooneyEFC said:
Ok, also I couldn't reply to your PM because;

college-student has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

sorry about that, my inbox has now been cleared :)

college-student said:
I've been asked and advised to lay off LT for a while, before posting them a notice about bringin back StaticHost's services online and if there's no acceptable response from LT, then it would be fine for the petition to go ahead.

I've posted a request to the billing & support staff of LT to reactivate StaticHost ASAP here.

I haven't followed the thread, but how can you go over to LT's web support and demand that they reactivate their account since they've "paid in full". How do you know they've paid in full?

Robert said:
I haven't followed the thread, but how can you go over to LT's web support and demand that they reactivate their account since they've "paid in full". How do you know they've paid in full?

Well i don't know for sure, but i trust Steve McManus to have paid in full. All i asked was LT's Billing & Support people to look through statichost's payment and reactivate their services.

The main thing here is that i trust the folks at SaticHost and am sure that all this downtime isn't becuase of them, it's so unlikely that statichost would just close up shop and leave their bills unpaid. I've had family and friends who've been StaticHost's clients for over 6 months and their support was always prompt. I expect the same from LT for StaticHost.

Robert, please give me some suggestions here because I'm running out of options apart from the petition and phoing LT's owner and asking them what's going on. All i want, and every other StaticHost Client want, is their sites to be back online - this is a fact i'm sure everyone would agree with. None of us are happy with the downtime.

Again i don't know if they've paid in full but I trust StaticHost.

college-student said:
Well i don't know for sure, but i trust Steve McManus to have paid in full. All i asked was LT's Billing & Support people to look through statichost's payment and reactivate their services.

The main thing here is that i trust the folks at SaticHost and am sure that all this downtime isn't becuase of them, it's so unlikely that statichost would just close up shop and leave their bills unpaid. I've had family and friends who've been StaticHost's clients for over 6 months and their support was always prompt. I expect the same from LT for StaticHost.

Robert, please give me some suggestions here because I'm running out of options apart from the petition and phoing LT's owner and asking them what's going on. All i want, and every other StaticHost Client want, is their sites to be back online - this is a fact i'm sure everyone would agree with. None of us are happy with the downtime.

Again i don't know if they've paid in full but I trust StaticHost.

I'm sure LT will not release information about their business between StaticHost. It's just not professional to do so.

what a strange thread this has turned into.
How can anyone start a petition again another company without being in receipt of the facts? Are you guys for real? Just because someone says they have paid is that fact? I would interested to know how a company could suspend an account when it had been paid for, whether that payment is due 2 weeks from now or tomorrow!

I find nothing wrong with peace_ hope's comments and has every right to express them just like I do, why? because we are paying customers. I'm betting you lot here are not paying customers and if so, your loyalty stands for nothing since you have no right to complain when you have received gratis hosting.
If you read this thread from beginning to end it is easy to distinguish between the two.

dunno said:
I'm betting you lot here are not paying customers.

If you are suggesting I am in that category then I hope that bet included a significant amount of money because I am indeed a paying reseller customer. I must admit however my patience is running thin, I have already bought another reseller (before the late annoucement from StaticHost) and any doubts I had on moving are slowly fading away. :cry2:

I guess I should have used the word 'most' in front of my comment. I apologise but it is just frustration when reading some of these comments. If Steve is on holiday then hope he has a good time but where was Anthony? on holiday as well? No communication for days, no apology for the lack of communication and yet more strange problems as to why the server is down.
I like you have moved on to pastures new but i am not just going to do nothing when I have paid for a service i did not receive. They have my email address and i have had nothing via email since this all started.
To anyone who has not paid for hosting with them and feels they can comment on my post just because i am no longer with Statichost is out of order. I have every right to continue to post my thought as I am still a paid up member of their community.
For now

Last edited:
Back