• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost

Update!!!

hello all

I managed to talk to one of them on msn!! here what they said.

ME:
any clue whats going on please

THEM:
i am on my phone, i can't help you much from here. there are problems that steve will take care of in a half-an-hour or so

Hope this helps you all.

I am very dissapointed with the lack of communication, I have had 14 people ask me within the last 2 hours why the site isn't working and the sad thing is I couldn't give an answer which makes my site look incredibly unprofessional.

The last conversation I had with a moderator of my site went something like;

Member: Why hasn't the website been working for ages?
Me: Problems with the host.
Member: Like what, is it serious?
Me: I honestly have no idea.
Member: Have you asked?
Me: They seem to be avoiding their clients.
Member: Oh dear.

The problem may be out of their control, but their lack of communication with their clients is a damn right joke. To be honest, unless a reasonable answer is given for the downtime and lack of communication/updates... then I would not feel confident having my website hosted with them, but for now i'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I doubt it's StaticHost's fault here, thought the communication link might bemissing from them, something they were active with before. Porobably they're fixing or moving data centers - another possibility.

And after all what's happened, I'd still stick with StaticHost, however, no way will i ever recommend Layered Tech - their data center to any prosepctive hosting company!

dont look like there getting anywhere dose it. it been quite a while since they told me steve was going to look at it and we still down and still no answers :(. hope they get back online soon.

Good Luck to them

You can do it Steve, I believe in you!!

Just thought Id offer some encouragement as they're probably feeling pretty down at the moment. And if everyone keeps complaining they'll probably shut down then I for one will be screwed

Keep up the hard work guys...

Anyone got Steve or Anthony's contact numbers so we can call and find out what's happening plus give them some encouragement via the phone. Anyone? pm me if you do pls, i for one wouldn't want to see StaticHost going down, and at the same time I'd like to see if they're both keeping fine :)

you can talk to Anthony via msn as he online but from what i gathered he in the car getting back to nyc (but msn dont show it as a mobile item - my be pda then!?!)

Why was "dunnos" post just deleted?. All he done was question everyones idea that the host was still afloat, he made a very valid point.

RooneyEFC said:
Why was "dunnos" post just deleted?. All he done was question everyones idea that the host was still afloat, he made a very valid point.

I was thinking that to, i was thinking it was just my pc being silly :p

Oh fair enough, if anyone hears anything about StaticHost please let us know... I really cant see anyone from StaticHost signing onto MSN tonight either.

RooneyEFC said:
Oh fair enough, if anyone hears anything about StaticHost please let us know... I really cant see anyone from StaticHost signing onto MSN tonight either.

Anthony seems to be ignoring me on msn at the moment :cry2:

same here pls, I've just got steve on msn and he hasn't come online for about 2 days now. Just pm me Anthony's msn pls, i'd like to find out how they're doing :) thanks.

Ok, what the hell is going on?!

I've just got back from vacation to discover that everything (ftp, http, cpanel etc) is still down, after expecting it all to be resolved a week a go! I've skimmed through the thread reading StaticHost's comments.. I am extremely unhappy.

Last edited:
Back