• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost

my friends' cpanel/ftp passwords work fine - they were reset by static host after the first downtime in july - and they're the same as then.. :)

good luck Nortan ;)

As far as I know, the server was taken down for non-payment. So, I'm not sure why you guys are blamining LayeredTech. You should blame people for not paying their bills on time.

StaticAnthony said:
Yes, everything is all up. Please wait for the e-mail of your new password, or use the password - reset tool by selecting cancel when signing into the cPanel.

are you sure theres such a thing as I cant find it.

habsfan9 said:
As far as I know, the server was taken down for non-payment. So, I'm not sure why you guys are blamining LayeredTech. You should blame people for not paying their bills on time.

see the following link for more info:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=577179&postcount=329

and if you've skimmed past the past couple of replies you'd notice that LT misread the support tickets, gave out sensitive info about transations between SHIS and LT to an overseas caller without asking for propoer identification first and i don't wanna go on, but today is only the 21st of July, SHIS server's payment was only due on the 24th of july, LT syuspended SHIS' servers on the 11th of july ;)

read more... and let everyone else interested figure it out themselves.

I just hope Google keeps these pages on FWS on the net for a very long time.

We are currently in the process of emailing account passwords out to our clients. If you need your password urgently, please PM me as it will take a while to email all passwords out.

Regards,

Steve McManus

StaticHost said:
We are currently in the process of emailing account passwords out to our clients. If you need your password urgently, please PM me as it will take a while to email all passwords out.

Regards,

Steve McManus

Thanks alot for all the hard work you're doing Steve, please, please, once everything has been emailed out, data backedups taken, please listen to our advice and look for a better & reliable data center to house your servers.. And believe me you'll have not just your existing set of loyal clients but also more customers who's buy your services cos of word of mouth recommendations ;)

Keep it live Steve & keep it up! :)

college-student said:
look for a better & reliable data center to house your servers
Don't worry - as soon as I get back from Holiday I will immediately start looking into other datacenters to make sure we make the right choice. :)

Nortan said:
Steve - Static Host has PM - yes its urgent. :)
I have replied to your PM. :wink2:

Steve, I had already moved to another HOST So pls. refund my amout, changing back nameservers to your hosting will cost another downtime of 2 days which I CAN'T AFFORD.

Stealth-Net said:
Steve,

I need a reply to my emails and PM urgently please.

Thanks
I have replied to both your PM and email. :)

AbuKing said:
Steve, I had already moved to another HOST So pls. refund my amout, changing back nameservers to your hosting will cost another downtime of 2 days which I CAN'T AFFORD.
Changing nameservers shouldn't cause any downtime, it should be a smooth change. Please email sales@statichost.co.uk to request a refund.

Do you happen to have a support channel where members can contact you? This isn't a support forum.

Stealth-Net said:
Are StaticHost down again?!!!!

My site is down and so are theirs.. I can't believe this! :tired2:
I have just returned home from Holiday, and the server appears to be up and working. I have also checked your domain and it also appears to be up and working. It is possible that it could have been a problem on your end, perhaps with your ISP. Can you access your website now?

Back