• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something to celebrate the upcoming 1 million posts?

There's no need to be all together to drink. Let's just get wasted in front of our respective computers and post isht to honor the 1000000th post

OMGHAI!

Uhm, party with BV as the stripper? Nick as the machoman. Ehm.

:eek3:

My post got deleted it seems, so I'm reposting in here to get a dot on the folder.

@stuff: That's the best reason to get a bartender confused. Unless the bartender comes here too. ;)

My post got deleted it seems, so I'm reposting in here to get a dot on the folder.

@stuff: That's the best reason to get a bartender confused. Unless the bartender comes here too. ;)

Let's be realistic, none of us here is cool enough to have a cool job. I mean cmon, online forum? :lol: /jk

Let's be realistic, none of us here is cool enough to have a cool job. I mean cmon, online forum? :lol: /jk

:lol: indeed. There's also online forums like nuklearpower.com's, where there really could be a bartender there due to the popularity of the comic.

Well.. now we're even closer! Around almost 3000 more posts. And uh.. no suggestions, so I thought it'd be cool to throw this into the air and see how it flies.

We'll definately have some celebration. FreeWebspace.net is also celebrating 10 years this year. Any more suggestions on how we should celebrate?

We'll definately have some celebration. FreeWebspace.net is also celebrating 10 years this year. Any more suggestions on how we should celebrate?
I just sent an email to strong bad about it. Let us wait and see if he replies.

I wouldn't mind seeing an active revamp with the new site (what's going on there?) being launched and some serious promotion being put into the site, it just isn't as active as it used to be. Just my $0.02

Back