• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something to celebrate the upcoming 1 million posts?

I think it would be a great idea if the members of FWS gave all the staff $1,000 each to celebrate the 1000 posts!

I think it would be a great idea if the members of FWS gave all the staff $1,000 each to celebrate the 1000 posts!

2mmxt7r.png

We weren't staff then, but for the 1,000,000th, they could give us $1 per post :banana: Actually 1GBP would better!

* Jan bumps the staff discussion on this

Or maybe the day that the 1,000,000th post will be written can be marked on the FWS calendar forever, to be celebrated every year by FWS members with lots of drinking and merry making.. Thus, creating a holiday called Christmas.

Or maybe just a congratulatory thread stickied on General Discussion for the person who makes the 1,000,000th post?

[DWH]Yuxuan;993582 said:
Or maybe the day that the 1,000,000th post will be written can be marked on the FWS calendar forever, to be celebrated every year by FWS members with lots of drinking and merry making.. Thus, creating a holiday called Christmas.

Or maybe just a congratulatory thread stickied on General Discussion for the person who makes the 1,000,000th post?

Maybe 3 bars Extra rep + Bold username + sticky in the advertizing thread for one month

[DWH]Yuxuan;993590 said:
Me thinks that will cause a lot of spamming by the hosts on this forum.
Can't afford another infraction for 26 lines. (lol just kidding)
I dont think so hell for all we know the millionth post mite be from a mod or janor peo. LIkely hood is it would be.

Whats thats?

Party at Hamsters to celebrate the 1million post mark?

All 79,079 Members invited?

SWEEET!!!!

Feel free to fly over to my very own FreeWebSpace island located off the coast of Australia. A Mach 6 JetPlane flight will be scheduled to take off at Sydney when the 1millionth post mark is reached :D

You know those carlsberg advertisments with the cool train compartments with awesome beer, I got one of those personalised :p

Hate to put a dampner on this - but we are over 42 thousand posts away :p double the LTE :p. However, for the 1 million post I suggest we actually have this meetup everyone was talking about a while ago (that gives us maybe a year ? ) And then free drinks on the staff :p My suggestion is we go - london, new york,Sydney or something along those lines.

Damn.... I won't be able to get to anywhere near that part of the world lol :p You can always send me an eCoke ;)

Back